only Hawaii in a sentence
1. Fuel cost per gallon is routinely twenty to thirty cents higher than the contagious United States average, with only Hawaii having higher prices.
2. Only Hawaii and Zanzibar were in radio range on this last orbit, but communications were good.
3. Of the nine schools that were in the WAC before its early-2010s realignment, only Hawaii had not spent some time in the Big West as a football participant – it was a Big West member only in women's sports.
4. The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa competes in NCAA Division I, the only Hawaii school to do so. It competes in the Mountain West Conference for football only and the Big West Conference for most other sports.
5. The circuit courts are the only Hawaii state courts to conduct jury trials.
6. the '93' in the subchannel's branding was removed for this reason, as its channel numbers are different on those providers, and was later dropped by KHON across the board on both Oceanic Time Warner and Hawaiian Telcom (on cable channel 3), going with only "Hawaii's CW" for that same reason.
7. She remains the only Hawaii Ironman winner to be disqualified for doping offences.
8. Only Hawaii and Utah continue to prohibit all types of gaming.
9. Chef Mavro was the only Hawaii restaurant to make a place on Esquire Magazine's America's Best New Restaurants list.
10. Only Hawaii has a higher Asian American percentage than California.
11. Only Hawaii has had longer periods of exclusive Democratic victories in U.S. Senate races.
12. Similar to Miss Florida FI, USQ is a "local national" pageant that attracts contestants from not only Hawaii but also the mainland U.S. It is renowned for its signature category—Showgirl Costume—a showcase for lavish and elaborate Las Vegas–style costumes and headdresses.
13. it carried Nightline and was the only Hawaii station to broadcast ABC's Monday Night Baseball.
14. Fuel cost per gallon is routinely twenty to thirty cents higher than the contagious United States average, with only Hawaii having higher prices.
- higher prices
- few road connections
- The state's road system
- a relatively small area
- the central population centers
- the principal route
- the road system
- a road connection
- The western part
- no road system
- 1082 miles
- One unique feature
- the Alaska Highway system
- an active Alaska Railroad tunnel
- a paved roadway link
- the isolated community
- the tunnel
- the longest road tunnel
- the longest combination road and rail tunnel
- critical infrastructure
- Interior Alaska
- ARR tracks
- The Railbelt
- the ever-improving paved highway system
- the railroad's importance
- a vital role
- Alaska's development
- natural resources
- southward (i.e., coal
- the Usibelli coal mine
- its summertime tour passenger service
- the last railroads
- regular service
- some gravel trains
- the last flag
- A stretch
- the only transportation
- rural homes
- the only land access