one or two rows in a sentence
1. The variously shaped seeds are usually yellow or brown in color, and arranged in one or two rows in each cavity.
2. They have one or two rows of teeth, which may be conical or spatulate.
3. The most common arrangement is one or two rows of photophores on the ventral aspect of the body.
4. Instead of one lane with one or two rows of houses, new style shikumen were typically developed in large blocks.
5. Another camshaft drive method commonly used on modern engines is a timing chain, constructed from one or two rows of metal roller chains.
6. Magnetic brakes are made up of one or two rows of neodymium magnets.
7. It is a small table with one or two rows of drawers, so called in contradistinction to the tallboy or highboy chest of drawers.
8. On the top of each raker one or two rows of dozens of low "teeth" are present.
9. Between these main series, one or two rows of smaller oval keeled scutes were present.
10. As in all osteoderm-bearing titanosaurs, the osteoderms were probably arranged in one or two rows along the flanks.
11. Interorbitals: 8 to 10. Circumorbitals: 10 to 15. The eye is separated from the labials by one or two rows of scales.
12. Premiere Seats are smaller than Reserve Recline Relax seats, and only replace one or two rows of traditional seats per auditorium.
13. Reihendörfer may consist of a one or two rows of houses or farmsteads;
14. The mouth contains one or two rows of pointed teeth.
15. in addition, there are one or two rows of small teeth at the upper and lower symphyses (jaw midpoints).
16. Distinctive characteristics include the loss of the pelvic fins, a relatively large anal fin and one or two rows of black spots along each side.
17. A brown stripe of one or two rows of scales extends onto the sides of the belly.
18. Most amphibians have one or two rows of teeth in both jaws but some frogs lack teeth in the lower jaw.
19. The frames can be rectangular or circular (the latter are sometimes called "gong circles"), and may have one or two rows of gongs.
20. The spines are reduced to one or two rows in segment 9, but segment 10 has several rows that are lightly colored.
21. A lowboy is a type of dressing table or vanity with one or two rows of drawers.
22. The plates have either one or two rows of characters.
23. The ascospores may be arranged in one or two rows (uniseriate and biseriate, respectively), or rarely, irregular.
24. Each solitary flower head contains one or two rows of sharp-pointed bracts, often with purplish hairs;
25. The frass is deposited in one or two rows in the middle of the gallery.
26. The eye is separated from the labials by one or two rows of small scales.
27. In the frontispiece or façade there are one or two rows of windows;
28. Some individuals have one or two rows of smaller light colored spots along the outer margin of the hindwing.
29. In most aircraft radial engines this is restricted to only one or two rows, by the need for air cooling of the rear rows.
30. They are laid in long strings of eggs enclosed in a gelatinous sheath containing one or two rows of eggs.
- both jaws
- Rana spp
- no teeth
- vomerine teeth
- a facial bone
- unwary invertebrates
- Others amphibians
- the Bufo spp
- the Argentine
- Ceratophrys ornata
- inquisitive prey
- its hind feet
- its yellow toes
- leaf litter frogs
- actively hunt prey
- narrow mouths
- wide mouths
- their slightly backward-pointing teeth
- further jaw movements
- its burrow
- The subdued prey
- the yolk
- some move
- algal crusts
- submerged plants
- branchial food traps
- fine particles
- specialised mouthparts
- several rows
- labial teeth
- many kinds
- the bottom sediment
- larger particles
- the papillae
- the spadefoot toads
- strong biting jaws
- The calls
- occasional soft squeaks
- A clicking sound
- Dicamptodon ensatus