official languages in a sentence
1. Guaraní and Spanish are official languages.
2. New Zealand has three official languages.
3. Nunavut has four official languages.
4. New Zealand has three official languages.
5. Both are official languages in the canton.
6. The official languages of EU are in bold.
7. The official languages are Hindi and Urdu.
8. Official Languages Act;
9. The official languages are Azerbaijani.
10. Official Languages Act;
11. Hindi and Urdu are the official languages.
12. South Africa has 11 official languages.
13. The Official Languages Act 2003 (OLA;
14. Official languages: Dutch;
15. The official languages are Hindi and Urdu.
16. The official languages are Meitei and Kuki.
17. Its official languages are French and Dutch.
18. It is one of Zimbabwe's official languages.
19. It is one of Zimbabwe's official languages.
20. It is one of Zimbabwe's official languages.
21. Hindi and Urdu are the official languages.
22. The official languages are Hindi and Urdu.
23. Switzerland has four official languages.
24. Official languages are English and Korean.
25. Hindi and English are official languages.
26. Official languages are English and Sesotho.
27. Official languages are English and Luganda.
28. "History of Official Languages".
29. Hindi and English are official languages.
30. 21.5% speak both official languages.
- official use
- The 20 languages
- Religion Data Archives
- Alaska residents
- religious congregations
- 100,960 people
- mainline Protestants
- The largest religious denominations
- 50,866 adherents
- non-denominational Evangelical Protestants
- 38,070 adherents
- Jesus Christ
- Latter-day Saints
- 32,170 adherents
- 19,891 adherents
- the least religious states
- the USA
- church membership
- the First Russian Orthodox Church
- the Russian immigrants
- an increasing number
- Russian Orthodox churches
- the largest Quaker population
- 6,000 Jews
- whom observance
- special problems
- other Asian religious communities
- an estimated 2,000–3,000 Hindus
- The Islamic Community Center
- a mosque
- a building
- south Anchorage
- the mosque
- the northernmost mosques
- a Bahá'í Center
- The 2018 gross state product
- Its per capita personal income
- a 2013 study
- the fifth-largest number
- a ratio