negotiated in a sentence
1. a new structure is being negotiated.
2. Bulgaria has negotiated an exception;
3. negotiated the Panama Canal;
4. Tiberius negotiated the peace terms.
5. The Vatican negotiated his release.
6. He negotiated peace on 21 March 1881.
7. De Beers has negotiated a lease area.
8. A new contract was negotiated.
9. had negotiated the Arizona &
10. Fares are negotiated, not regulated.
11. negotiated by Struass and Haslam.
12. The Chickasaw negotiated hard;
13. In 2002, negotiated by Art &
14. transactions were negotiated.
15. Agrippa found a negotiated solution;
16. had been negotiated.
17. Also called as negotiated tendering.
18. Company negotiated the rental.
19. A negotiated settlement ensued.
20. He also negotiated network coverage.
21. Terms were negotiated.
22. A deal was negotiated;
23. In 2009 HSI negotiated with DSHV.
24. De Beers has negotiated a lease area.
25. Television negotiated.
26. Warren negotiated a $5M settlement.
27. So Taussig negotiated a loan.
28. a deal negotiated by her mother.
29. negotiated with Rohan;
30. It must be negotiated.