national festival in a sentence
1. For centuries, 1 March has been a national festival.
2. Cairo National Festival for Egyptian Cinema.
3. It was the Betway Bowl at the Grand National Festival, on Tea For Two.
4. In 1962, the National Festival of the Huipil was established.
5. Now Dhanuyatra had been declared as a National Festival of India.
6. The IWA National Festival &
7. The association has organised a total of 60 IWA National Festival &
8. In 2013, the first Toubou national festival in Libya was held in Murzuk.
9. It is considered as the national festival of Bathery.
10. the Tuk Ham; the Afan National Festival;
11. The song won the National Festival of Polish Song in Opole.
12. In 1995, he won the Best Voice Prize in "Child National Festival".
13. Each year the National Festival is held in Birmingham.
14. The Irish Gand National festival in Fairyhouse at Easter.
15. The city has hosted the annual National Festival of Chamamé since 1976.
16. The Festival is a part of the Music for All National Festival.
17. a national festival of improvisational theater.
18. a national festival of improvisational theater.
19. In 1985, Zaucha performed at the National Festival of Polish Song in Opole.
20. The song won an award at the National Festival of Polish Song in Opole.
21. Since 1960, 3 August has been a national festival.
22. Nazmy won the honor of the Fourth National Festival of Egyptian Cinema.
23. They celebrate the national festival in unison.
24. Cairo National Festival for Egyptian Cinema.
25. Since 2008, every two years ANPI organizes its national festival.
26. Gungu is well known for the annual national festival of Gungu.
27. She has also restructured the National Festival for Arts &
28. National Festival for TV and Cinema, Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
29. DAM Festival is a National Festival of Young Musicians.
30. She has also performed several time in the national festival Mawazine.
- Confraria de Paraires
- the Tribunal de Corts
- Casa de la Vall
- the War of the Spanish Succession
- the Book of Privileges (Llibre de Privilegis de 1674
- Manual Digest
- Antoni Fiter
- Antoni Puig
- the Co-Principate
- French Empire
- the Peninsular War (
- Guillem d'Areny-Plandolit
- Council General of 24
- Council General
- The New Reform
- Nova Reforma
- the Co-Princes
- 8 December 1880
- the Provisional Revolutionary Council
- Joan Pla
- Pere Baró
- 7 to 9 June 1881
- La Massana
- the Treaty of the Bridge of Escalls
- 10 June
- the Qüestió d'Andorra
- the "Andorran Question"