national broadcasting in a sentence
1. It is the district office for the national broadcasting channel NRK.
2. On 7 June 1962 DW joined ARD as a national broadcasting station.
3. Later, in 1946, begins the time of the national broadcasting.
4. The National Broadcasting Company, in cooperation with Street &
5. to documentaries and current affairs for national broadcasting;
6. originally for use by the Iranian National Broadcasting Company (IRIB).
7. From 1995 to 2001 he was a member of the National Broadcasting Council.
8. The copyright was held by the National Broadcasting Company.
9. and the National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
10. National Broadcasting System is owned by the TMG Corporation.
11. KSUA has won statewide and national broadcasting awards.
12. It aired on October 30, 1991 on National Broadcasting Company (NBC).
13. It was Bo's first national broadcasting work in nearly ten years.
14. There were no essays at the National Broadcasting School."
15. Most of his works were written for the national broadcasting station.
16. He then worked for the National Broadcasting Company until 1969.
17. The shows are produced by the Icelandic National Broadcasting Service.
18. The event was broadcast on radio by the National Broadcasting Company.
19. It was broadcast on radio by the National Broadcasting Company.
20. Miller v. National Broadcasting Co. 232 Cal.
21. "National Broadcasting Company v. Colburg", 699 f. Supp.
22. AIDS was submitted for UK national broadcasting awards.
23. a former member of the National Broadcasting Council;
24. Until 2003, he was a member of the National Broadcasting Council.
25. The issue was then taken up by local and national broadcasting media.
26. Radiodiffusion Nationale (fr: national broadcasting) may refer to:
27. Now the "Chuvash National Broadcasting" produced 27 original programs.
28. The National Broadcasting Service commenced in 1929.
29. He is a reporter for the Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation.
30. the National Broadcasting Commission Act (amendment) bill 2020;
- digital television
- the first country
- a direct optical fiber link
- all homes
- The first commercial radio station
- 12 October
- essential public services
- the entity ORTA
- 13 April
- the public company
- Televisió d'Andorra
- the public radio
- an autochthonous television channel
- only the national public television network Andorra Televisió
- Additional TV and radio stations
- digital terrestrial television
- three national newspapers
- several local newspapers
- the Andorran press
- several periodicals papers
- the first regular newspaper
- an amateur radio society
- news agency
- independent management
- The official and historic language
- its own specificity
- the contrapàs
- Andorran folk music
- the sardana
- Other Andorran folk dances
- Andorra's national holiday
- the more important festivals
- , the Roser d'Ordino
- National Day
- the Festivity
- the Carnival
- the sung
- Sant Esteve
- the Festa del Poble