mounds in a sentence
1. Stelae surmounted the mounds.
2. Toltec Mounds Plantation Agri.
3. Several mounds are still visible.
4. The park has effigy mounds.
5. Bird figure, Tremper Mounds.
6. Burial mounds in Greenwich Park.
7. ancient burial mounds;
8. two mounds remain.
9. Pot from Kolomoki Mounds.
10. Horus's mounds shall serve you;
11. Seth's mounds shall serve you.
12. Moved termite mounds, Mareeba.
13. Ulrum is sited on two mounds.
14. Shiloh Mounds in Hardin County;
15. The natives built burial mounds;
16. Ancient Bronze Age mounds.
17. There are many sand mounds.
18. Prehistoric burial mounds.
19. The burial mounds.
20. Located between mounds 1 &
21. Twin Mounds may refer to:
22. He was born in Mounds, Oklahoma.
23. Mounds of grain.
24. Mystery of the Desert Mounds.
25. Uppsala Mounds, 1895.
26. View of Gamla Uppsala mounds.
27. It contains 16 mounds.
28. two secondary mounds (B and C);
29. Many of the mounds are eroding.
30. A total of ten mounds existed;
- pile up
- heap up
- rolling hills