most villages in a sentence
1. They were ubiquitous and most villages had one.
2. Most villages have at least one winery.
3. There are temples, known as kuvandon, in most villages.
4. most villages had only 100 to 150 people.
5. Most villages of any size had a "police house".
6. In most villages, there are paddocks for cattle raring.
7. Most villages have primary schools.
8. Mosques and madrasas are present in most villages.
9. the animals are found in and around most villages.
10. Competitions are held regularly in most villages.
11. Most villages consist of just a handful of dwellings.
12. Most villages were built among the Lajat's ancient ruins.
13. Most villages of the block do not have an all-weather road.
14. most villages instead got water via well or hand pump.
15. Most villages now have more than the original central street.
16. Most villages were made up of some 30 straw-thatched houses.
17. Like most villages in Samoa, Sunday is a sacred day.
18. In most villages in India, the deity is a laid stone.
19. Most villages have their own schools.
20. They were ubiquitous and most villages had one.
21. During this period most villages can only be accessed by boat.
22. Most villages have their own infant and primary schools.
23. Therefore, most villages were small and of humble means.
24. Most villages located are east of the Barak valley.
25. Competitions are held regularly in most villages.
26. It was the weekend entertainment staple for most villages.
27. Most villages have an elementary school.
28. This is seen throughout most villages in Britain.
29. Most villages were located in the western region.
30. items readily available in most villages and farms.
- the Essential Air Service program
- the only major airline offering
- jet service
- combination cargo
- Boeing 737-400s
- regional hubs
- other larger communities
- major Southeast and Alaska Peninsula communities
- remaining commercial flight offerings
- small regional commuter airlines
- Ravn Alaska
- The smallest towns
- scheduled or chartered bush flying services
- general aviation aircraft
- the most popular aircraft
- this service
- the Alaska bypass mail program
- bulk mail delivery
- Alaskan rural communities
- that subsidy
- passenger service
- small air taxi services
- These operations
- customized transport
- remote areas
- the most quintessentially Alaskan plane
- the bush seaplane
- The world's busiest seaplane base
- an airstrip
- many items
- warehouse clubs
- Another Alaskan transportation method
- (that is, any time
- dog mushing
- a sport
- a true means
- Various races
- the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- a 1,150-mile (1,850 km) trail
- the distance