most consecutive victories in a sentence
1. During 1988, he also set the open-era record for most consecutive victories by a male teenager (a record that stood for 17 years until Rafael Nadal broke it in 2005).
2. The same page credits Kasparov with "a record for the most consecutive victories in super tournaments" at 10, without defining what a super tournament is. As of December 2011, John Curdo had won 865 tournaments.
3. Björn Borg (1976–1980) and Roger Federer (2003–2007) share the record for most consecutive victories with five.
4. Navratilova holds the record for most consecutive victories with six (1982–1987).
5. Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition recognized Undertaker as having the most consecutive victories at WrestleMania in 2016.
6. Most consecutive victories: 35, between 28 July 1945 (Round 13) and 17 May 1947 (Round 3), including the 1945 and 1946 premierships.
7. He was best known for his "Wonder Teams" at New Jersey's Passaic High School, which lost only one game in the span of a decade and set an American high school record for most consecutive victories.
8. Bill Elliott has the record for most consecutive victories, winning three from 1985 to 1987.
9. this matched the record for the most consecutive victories set by countryman Janne Ahonen in the same season.
10. In 2003, Yamada won the award for most consecutive victories with 18. He won his 600th career game in 2004, the third fastest ever at 15 years and 6 months.
11. Their second season in the ECL saw the club win Division One, setting records for the longest unbeaten run at the start of a season (17 matches), most consecutive victories (13) and biggest away win (11–0 at Swaffham Town).
12. His teams hold ten NCAA records, including most consecutive victories (48), most consecutive home wins (83) and most consecutive tournament wins (14).
13. His Purple Raiders set the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) football record for most consecutive victories with 55, running from 2000 to 2003.
14. Morten Frost (1986–1987), Hariyanto Arbi (1993–1994), Poul-Erik Høyer Larsen (1995–1996), Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei (2010–2011) share the record for most consecutive victories with just two.
15. Ye Zhaoying (1997-1999) and Xie Xingfang (2005–2007) share the record for most consecutive victories with three.
16. Lee Chong Wei (2008–2014) also holds the record for most consecutive victories with seven.
17. Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, and Tiger Woods co-hold the record for most consecutive victories with two.
18. He held the record for most consecutive victories from entry into sumo for several years before it was broken by Jōkōryū in 2012.
19. Itai rose up the rankings in record time, winning his first 26 matches, a record at that time for most consecutive victories from entry into sumo.
20. The record for most consecutive victories is now held by De La Salle High School of California with 151 from 1992 to 2004.
21. The school holds the record for most consecutive victories in basketball (73, including playoff games and 88 regular season games) and most state tournament appearances.
22. Both programs won their series categories for the seventh straight year, this broke the record for most consecutive victories in a major category of six that was held by The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Cagney &
23. His last successful tail-male descendant was the short-lived Puerto Rican racehorse Camarero, who set the record for the most consecutive victories (56) for a Thoroughbred racehorse in 1955.
24. Lynch holds the record for most consecutive victories with 5 from 2004 to 2008, whilst Kenny McKinstry holds the record for most wins with 11. The last rally was held in 2016, it was announced in March 2017 that the 2017 rally would not go ahead.
25. After going 2-2 to open the season, the 1977-78 Hoyas set a new school record for most consecutive victories, winning 13 games in a row between December 7, 1977, and January 28, 1978.
26. However, Costa was able to gain enough time on the climb at the end of the final stage to overhaul the deficit and in doing so set a record for the most consecutive victories in the race.
27. They also extended their record for most consecutive victories in postseason elimination games to seven.
28. They also set the franchise record for the most consecutive victories, winning 10 in a row.
29. The Stampeders set a CFL record for most consecutive victories over a division opponent with 16 straight wins, dating back to the start of the 2016 CFL season.
30. The promotion history for Yokoyama is as follows: Yokoyama received the Japan Shogi Association's 42nd Annual Shogi Award for "Most Consecutive Victories" for April 2014 – March 2015.
- a male teenager
- His year-end ranking
- second-ranked Ivan Lendl
- top-ranked Mats Wilander
- Both the Association
- Tennis Professionals
- Tennis magazine
- the Most Improved Player
- his best Grand Slam event
- the event's traditionalism
- particularly its "predominantly white" dress code
- Strong performances
- a future Grand Slam champion
- the semi-finals
- the US Open semi-finals
- his first Grand Slam
- four sets
- his wig
- the match
- his second Grand Slam
- defending champion Boris Becker
- His opponent
- which time
- his coach
- a pro
- three sets
- The rivalry
- these two American players
- high note
- its first Davis Cup
- his only Tennis Masters Cup
- Wimbledon champion Stefan Edberg
- fellow Bollettieri Academy
- the clothes
- a completely white outfit
- the quarterfinals
- that occasion
- five sets
- Agassi's Grand Slam tournament breakthrough