more than $30 million in a sentence
1. More than 30 million copies have been printed worldwide.
2. More than 30 million copies of DVDs had been sold by 2006.
3. 3 Doors Down has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.
4. They have sold more than 30 million records;
5. By 1935, he had sold more than 30 million of the sets.
6. He reportedly made more than $30 million on the sale.
7. As of 2009, he had sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.
8. To date it has sold more than 30 million copies worldwide.
9. Touchstone Energy co-ops serve more than 30 million members.
10. More than 30 million copies have been printed worldwide.
11. The group invested more than $30 million into the project.
12. UK and generated more than 30 million worldwide record sales.
13. had 120 employees, with revenues of more than $30 million.
14. The ship cost more than $30 million to build.
15. The competition raised more than £30 million for charity.
16. Total damages from Ivan total more than $30 million (2008 USD).
17. The series had more than 30 million views.
18. Total production of gold was more than $ 30 million.
19. Between 2003 and 2006 3-1-1 received more than 30 million calls.
20. INXS sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.
21. Interests raised more than $30 million for the campaign.
22. More than $30 million was raised through ticket sales alone.
23. had been viewed more than 30 million times.
24. The total cost of the project is more than $30 million.
25. He has raised more than $30 million for charities.
26. As of December 2018, the game has more than 30 million players.
27. She granted more than $30 million in loans to black enterprises.
28. Having gained more than 30 million listens on SoundCloud.
29. In 1919 more than 30 million voted.
30. This clip has garnered more than 30 million YouTube views.
- Djokovic, Federer, Nadal
- May 2018
- more than $25 million
- the 2006 US Open
- September 5, 2007
- Andy Roddick
- Tim Henman
- Kim Clijsters
- World Team Tennis for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- the summer of 2009
- the 2009 French Open
- the Outback Champions Series
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships
- the PowerShares Series
- Agassi beat Courier
- the Staples Champions Cup
- the CTCA Championships
- San Jose
- the Acura Champions Cup
- the Camden Wealth Advisors Cup's
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Championships
- Mark Philippoussis
- Mardy Fish
- Macau Agassi
- March 2010
- Hit for Haiti
- one year later
- Madison Square Garden
- March 3, 2014
- World Tennis Day
- May 2017
- March 31, 2018