more than $25 million in a sentence
1. Before she turned 20 in 2001, Spears sold more than 25 million albums worldwide".
2. Since 1990, CER has created a single market of more than 25 million people.
3. Between 2015 and 2018 the airport will be upgraded for more than 25 million euros.
4. The book became a bestseller and sold more than 25 million copies.
5. The clean up cost more than $25 million.
6. NPH prints more than 25 million pieces of literature each year.
7. The SABC has 18 radio stations, which have more than 25 million weekly listeners.
8. The fund awarded more than $25 million in grants in 2007.
9. By December 1999, BLP raised more than $25 million from about 150 investors.
10. SWV has sold more than 25 million records worldwide.
11. As of 2010, the band had sold more than 25 million albums worldwide.
12. Shawnee State awards more than $25 million annually in financial aid.
13. More than 25 million movie goers viewed the film in 1980.
14. According to the New York Times, Google has scanned more than 25 million books.
15. All together, he sold more than 25 million records.
16. There were more than 25 million riders in 2010.
17. More than 25 million euros are invested in its construction.
18. WildCat gave more than 25 million rides since its debut.
19. More than 25 million tons of mining wastes have been removed;
20. McKnight has sold more than 25 million albums worldwide.
21. Emrah has sold more than 25 million copies album in Turkey.
22. Emrah has sold more than 25 million copies album in Turkey.
23. Albums containing Fagan songs have sold more than 25 million copies.
24. By 1956, sales had risen to more than $25 million.
25. Eychaner has given the Clinton Foundation more than $25 million.
26. The global campaign engaged more than 25 million people in 2015.
27. The app has more than 25 million users worldwide.
28. It has more than 25 million views on YouTube.
29. In total, Humberto caused more than $25 million in damage to Bermuda.
30. As of May 2019, her Youtube channel had more than 25 million views.
- the 2006 US Open
- September 5, 2007
- Andy Roddick
- Tim Henman
- Kim Clijsters
- World Team Tennis for the Philadelphia Freedoms
- the summer of 2009
- the 2009 French Open
- the Outback Champions Series
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships
- the PowerShares Series
- Agassi beat Courier
- the Staples Champions Cup
- the CTCA Championships
- San Jose
- the Acura Champions Cup
- the Camden Wealth Advisors Cup's
- the Cancer Treatment Centers of America Championships
- Mark Philippoussis
- Mardy Fish
- Macau Agassi
- March 2010
- Hit for Haiti
- one year later
- Madison Square Garden
- March 3, 2014
- World Tennis Day
- May 2017
- March 31, 2018