more snow in a sentence
1. While the area gets less rain than southeast Alaska, it gets more snow, and days tend to be clearer.
2. The northwest hills will often experience more snow.
3. Inland/upland settlements, such as Skipton or Ilkley, have more snow than coastal towns.
4. Considerably more snow falls on the peaks and the western slopes of the Appalachian Mountains.
5. The higher areas of the town receive more snow and rain as well.
6. On December 15, 2010, a fourth panel ripped open, sending more snow and ice into the dome.
7. Hita gets more snow than average for Ōita Prefecture.
8. As a result, the passes often receive more snow than higher areas in the Cascades.
9. Winter precipitation tends to be more snow than rain.
10. If the wet bulb temperature drops, more snow can be produced faster and more efficient.
11. Taller fences trap more snow.
12. that is, more snow accumulates than snow and ice melt.
13. On November 29, 10 cm (3.9 in) more snow fell on the city.
14. Never before has a Fasnacht been celebrated with more snow, and especially not fresh-fallen snow.
15. In the winter, the Horse Heaven Hills are subject to more snow than the surrounding valleys.
16. During the warm phase (El Niño), winter and spring are colder and receive more snow than usual.
17. The winter as a whole was less cold than the winter of 1963 but more snow was recorded.
18. Some times sea effect affects Estonia, bringing more snow.
19. As it flows north, it collects more and more snow melt.
20. They also told the Ukrainian news agency UKRINFORM that February would bring more snow.
21. Area's around the lakes could get more snow, because of enhancement off of the Lakes.
22. This system produces more snow.
23. From 1971 to 1979, Wisp resort added 16 slopes, more lights and more snow makers.
24. Because of weather patterns, more snow falls on the west side, providing more water there.
25. Throughout the day, more and more snow fell.
26. This set the stage for more snow in the Northeast.
27. "As the climate warms, less precipitation falls as snow, and more snow melts during the winter.
28. "As the climate warms, less precipitation falls as snow, and more snow melts during the winter.
29. There was more snow on the 29th.
30. While the area gets less rain than southeast Alaska, it gets more snow, and days tend to be clearer.
- (190 cm
- far more snow
- a subarctic climate
- : Dfc
- its brief, cool summers
- a continental subarctic climate
- The temperature
- a tremendous amount
- the northern side
- a desert
- (25 cm
- the other extreme
- (250 cm
- the highest and lowest temperatures
- The summers
- the 90s
- what precipitation
- The highest and lowest recorded temperatures
- 100 °F
- just 8 mi
- the lowest high temperature
- The lowest official Alaska temperature
- one degree
- the lowest temperature
- the extreme north
- long, very cold winters
- short, cool summers
- the average low temperature
- 34 °F
- many places
- Numerous indigenous peoples
- European peoples
- Linguistic and DNA studies
- the Upward Sun River site
- a six-week-old infant
- The baby's DNA
- other native groups