modern languages in a sentence
1. He was self-taught in modern languages.
2. this is followed in many modern languages.
3. the Rorie Mackenzie Prize for Modern Languages;
4. History; Linguistics; Modern Languages;
5. Greek; English; Other Modern Languages;
6. Modern Languages, Economics, English &
7. Modern Languages, English &
8. Changes towards the modern languages include:
9. Currently, Faculty of Modern Languages &
10. Design Technology) and in modern languages.
11. It teaches at least two modern languages.
12. Languages (including ESL and modern languages);
13. Classics and modern languages were taught there.
14. the Modern Languages Faculty in 1997;
15. Sociology. Modern languages.
16. Modern Languages;
17. Linguistics. 1-3029............Modern languages;
18. Block A - Social Subjects and Modern Languages.
19. Adams with technology and modern languages.
20. Tübingen University Faculty of Modern Languages.
21. This is similar to modern languages;
22. Most modern languages are case-sensitive;
23. Institute of Modern Languages may refer to.
24. She was an Assistant Mistress (Modern Languages).
25. Modern languages and sciences were taught.
26. Modern languages are important;
27. It specializes in modern languages.
28. Modern Languages Building.
29. Modern Languages.
30. she spoke modern languages perfectly.
- phonological shapes
- the same original Proto-Austroasiatic prefixes
- the causative prefix
- CVC syllables
- consonant clusters
- single consonants
- word formation
- most Austroasiatic languages
- derivational prefixes
- almost completely non-existent
- most branches
- a few specialized exceptions
- other Austroasiatic branches
- unusually large vowel inventories
- some sort
- register contrast
- modal (normal) voice
- modal voice and creaky voice
- the Pearic branch
- the Vietic branch
- a three- or even four-way voicing contrast
- some Austroasiatic languages
- the register contrast
- more diphthongs
- a few cases
- its original Austroasiatic phonological quality
- South Chinese languages
- a more typically Austroasiatic structure
- the reconstruction
- Harry L. Shorto's Mon
- Little work
- the Munda languages
- their demotion
- a primary branch
- the consonant inventory
- earlier reconstructions
- the Katuic languages
- two primary divisions