maximise in a sentence
1. These arrays normally track the sun to maximise power generation.
2. This was primarily to maximise the footballer's potential;
3. Not all cultures seek to maximise happiness.
4. Many feature hybrid-diesel engines to maximise efficiency.
5. It does not maximise the chances of winning a game.
6. Buckshot was used to maximise casualties.
7. It was built this way to maximise space.
8. Not all cultures seek to maximise happiness.
9. to maximise the impact of advocacy work at the European level;
10. Not all cultures seek to maximise happiness.
11. The area was designed to maximise middle-class residential capacity.
12. In order to maximise his income, he kept his staff to the minimum.
13. Over time they became narrower to maximise speed.
14. It must schedule the racing calendar to maximise profit.
15. Not all cultures seek to maximise happiness.
16. To maximise the use of aircraft, night flights were used.
17. The aim is to minimise dust and maximise air quality in the stable.
18. The superstructure was so arranged as to maximise the fields of fire.
19. The power also seems to have been limited to maximise smooth running.
20. Not all cultures seek to maximise happiness.
21. - People first: the shops do not need to maximise profits;
22. The goal is to maximise weight gain and reduce infection rates.
23. Money in the NDF can be invested elsewhere to maximise return.
24. Gun ports were positioned to maximise enfilading fire.
25. The goal was to maximise regional specialisation.
26. Those designed to maximise the profits of the shareholders;
27. He also tended to build south-facing houses to maximise sunlight.
28. Everything possible was done to control costs and maximise income.
29. and maximise Energy Equity.
30. They were given a year to maximise the value of their portfolio.
- largest possible
- as big as possible
- achieving maximum
- greatest extent possible
- get the best
- as well as possible
- make the most
- make full use
- make the best use
- get the most
- achieve maximum
- take full advantage
- ensure maximum
- for optimizing
- optimize the use
- derive the maximum
- derive maximum
- as many as possible
- as closely as possible
- achieve the maximum
- make the best possible use
- make best use
- get the maximum
- get the most out
- obtain maximum
- for optimising
- getting the most
- making the best use
- whenever possible
- far as is possible
- making the most
- achieve the highest
- as far as is possible