many countries in a sentence
1. Many countries have kite museums.
2. Many countries regulate their use.
3. and many countries around the world.
4. in many countries it is still legal.
5. Many countries have a smoking age.
6. This song was a hit in many countries.
7. Many countries have blue cheeses.
8. Not many countries have this;
9. Saab is imported into many countries;
10. In many countries.
11. It is endemic to many countries.
12. Parts are exported to many countries.
13. It is not available in many countries.
14. It is active in many countries.
15. In many countries the film was cut.
16. The women come from many countries;
17. It is endemic to many countries.
18. FGCs are used in many countries.
19. Many countries have their own variant:
20. There are giwa in many countries.
21. In many countries, this is the norm;
22. She has played polo in many countries;
23. Recession is common in many countries;
24. Many countries followed the US move.
25. It is used in many countries.
26. It is illegal in many countries.
27. It is found in many countries.
28. Many countries followed.
29. She worked in many countries.
30. Many countries have a variable rate;
- a small yet diverse following
- Bohemian artists
- young anarchist outlaws
- individual reclamation
- Anarchist principles
- contemporary radical social movements
- the left
- the anti-globalisation movement
- whose leading activist networks
- 21st century radicalism
- wider embrace
- Contemporary news coverage
- black bloc demonstrations
- anarchism's historical association
- its publicity
- more scholars
- many philosophies
- various sources
- disparate concepts
- new philosophical approaches
- The anti-capitalist tradition
- contemporary currents
- Various anarchist groups
- the contemporary anarchist movement
- relatively stable constellations
- no consensus
- multiple "anarchisms
- a singular "anarchism
- common principles
- each group
- those principles
- Gender equality
- a common principle
- a higher priority
- anarchist communists
- coercive authority
- all forms
- (e.g., monarchy
- representative democracy