lump in a sentence
1. Add 1 lump of ice".
2. A lump sum is a one-off payment;
3. a lump sum tax is a per capita tax;
4. it always is paid in a lump sum.
5. This lump is typically retort shaped.
6. Lights" and "The Lump Lump".
7. Lump Sugar (or Lump of Sugar;
8. As it is, it's a lump of coal."
9. Non-jackpot payments are in lump sum.
10. All payments are in lump sum.
11. All payments are in lump sum.
12. Non-jackpot payments are in lump sum.
13. Non-jackpot payments are in lump sum.
14. Lump may refer to:
15. he received a lump sum of $500,000.
16. The Lump of Coal is a Christmas story.
17. Picasso would take Lump in his arms.
18. Lump appeared in 15 of them.
19. They resemble a greenish lump of fat.
20. Lump of Sugar Ltd.
21. He played safe and chose the lump sum.
22. in 15 nights it becomes a "lump";
23. Willie Lump-Lump, Mrs.
24. it left a lump in my throat.
25. This was merely a large lump of ice.
26. One day, I noticed a lump in her skin.
27. You are the one with a lump.
28. I think it is. A lump.
29. The butcher gave us a lump of brisket.
30. A little leaven leavens the whole lump.