low population in a sentence
1. Juniata County has a relatively low population density.
2. its low population density favors automobiles.
3. Lantau Island has a relatively low population density.
4. It has a very low population density.
5. areas of low population density do exist.
6. Due to low population density, damage was limited.
7. Angola has always had very low population density.
8. It still has a very low population density.
9. Opahs are believed to have a low population resilience.
10. Because of low population there is no parish council;
11. Low population countries are excluded.
12. The campus was under-utilized due to the low population;
13. The region has a very low population density.
14. the low population would create negligible new custom;
15. The Falkland Islands have a low population density.
16. The town maintains a very low population.
17. The low population is due to Ngauranga's rugged terrain.
18. The Falkland Islands have a low population density.
19. This area contains low population.
20. It has a low population density.
21. The Ili pika has low population densities.
22. Of which some has a rather low population density.
23. Ponte Pequena is a blighted area with a low population.
24. At low population densities, human ignitions are low.
25. Most of the Scottish coast has a very low population.
26. It still has a very low population.
27. It has a low population.
28. The APA has low population density.
29. The area is undeveloped with a low population.
30. The neighbourhood has a low population.
- a gallon
- urban Alaska
- the national average
- transportation costs
- seasonal usage peaks
- nearby petroleum development infrastructure
- many other factors
- a constitutionally authorized appropriation
- oil revenues
- a surplus
- state petroleum revenues
- the then recently constructed Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Governor Keith Miller
- the eve
- the 1969 Prudhoe Bay lease sale
- the entire proceeds
- Governor Jay Hammond
- Kenai state representative Hugh Malone
- an attractive political prospect
- the general fund
- dedicating state funds
- a particular purpose
- the rare exception
- the political climate
- its creation
- its initial principal
- oil royalties
- capital investment programs
- not all the principal
- frequent calls
- Alaskan politicians
- such a stance
- the fund's annual growth
- eligible Alaskans
- three years' payout
- a lawsuit
- the distribution scheme
- a one-time $1,200 "Resource Rebate
- the earnings
- the principal