low-frequency noises in a sentence
1. Only high-frequency sounds like mating calls are heard in this way, but low-frequency noises can be detected through another mechanism.
2. Another study by Baliatsas et al. observed that there is a correlation between exposure to infrasound and low-frequency noises and sleep-related problems.
3. Its sense of hearing is extremely acute, allowing it to localize the low-frequency noises generated by other feeding animals, and, by extension, sources of food.
4. Allosauroids were likely active predators, and from studying endocasts, probably best responded to odors and loud low-frequency noises.
5. Like other mammals, Chamitataxus excelled at hearing low-frequency noises, which it could hear at a long distance.
- another mechanism
- Several hundred
- the Pacific Platymantis
- any time of year
- increasing day
- each rainy season
- Rana sylvatica
- about two weeks