less rain in a sentence
1. Less rain falls from April to August although no month receives less than 50 mm (2 in).
2. The months in between receive less rain, with a minimum in July.
3. The East tends to receive much less rain than the other regions.
4. In some places there is just a likelihood of having a little more or less rain.
5. The climate is rather mild and with less rain than normal in the west part of Norway.
6. The western Namib gets less rain (5 mm) than the eastern Namib (85 mm).
7. There is also less rain.
8. leeward sides are drier and sunnier, with less rain and less cloud cover.
9. The island's climate is oceanic, having less rain and milder winters than on the mainland.
10. The eastern side lies in a rain shadow getting much less rain than the western side.
11. The leeward side (northern face) of the mountains receives less rain.
12. Periods between monsoon seasons receive less rain and wind.
13. This season has more sunny days with less rain and more than 16 hours of daylight.
14. Residents of this region get much less rain than the rest of Juneau, with more sunny days.
15. Even so, the coast received much less rain than some regions upstream.
16. leeward sides are drier and sunnier, with less rain and less cloud cover.
17. The region falls under the rain-shadow area resulting in less rain.
18. leeward sides are drier and sunnier, with less rain and less cloud cover.
19. With less rain, a late season infection of fruit and nuts will occur.
20. There can be arid periods with less rain.
21. becoming arid with less rain and long dry spells.
22. It is mostly a dry land with less rain fall than the national average.
23. South of the Pontic Range there is much less rain so Central Anatolia is dry;
24. Only Kuwait, Libya, Oman, and Singapore receive less rain annually than Jordan or Israel.
25. Areas on the leeward side of the island saw substantially less rain;
26. An up-front design was then commissioned from Less Rain based on the requirements provided.
27. Surrounding areas reported significantly less rain, however.
28. The best time to visit is between April and October, when there is less rain.
29. in years with less rain, crop failure was common.
30. There is a "dry" season with rather less rain than at other times of the year.
- more snow
- (190 cm
- far more snow
- a subarctic climate
- : Dfc
- its brief, cool summers
- a continental subarctic climate
- The temperature
- a tremendous amount
- the northern side
- a desert
- (25 cm
- the other extreme
- (250 cm
- the highest and lowest temperatures
- The summers
- the 90s
- what precipitation
- The highest and lowest recorded temperatures
- 100 °F
- just 8 mi
- the lowest high temperature
- The lowest official Alaska temperature
- one degree
- the lowest temperature
- the extreme north
- long, very cold winters
- short, cool summers
- the average low temperature
- 34 °F
- many places
- Numerous indigenous peoples
- European peoples
- Linguistic and DNA studies
- the Upward Sun River site
- a six-week-old infant
- The baby's DNA