legal philosophy in a sentence
1. Francione also teaches criminal law, criminal procedure, and legal philosophy.
2. Bracton used these works as a basis for his legal philosophy.
3. From 1996 to 2000 he was Reader in legal philosophy at King's College London.
4. Procedure, Jurisprudence/Legal Philosophy, Law &
5. Barak's legal philosophy starts with the belief that "the world is filled with law".
6. Law & Humanities, including Legal Philosophy (Rob Atkinson and Fernando Tesón);
7. While his legal philosophy is decidedly conservative, he is not blindly partisan;
8. questions pertaining to both international criminal law and legal philosophy.
9. legal philosophy and legal theory;
10. Certainly he sees no value in them as sources of legal philosophy and reform.
11. the rise of legal philosophy in the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries;
12. While in London, he researched ancient and legal philosophy.
13. in legal philosophy with a dissertation supervised by Joseph Raz).
14. This case is frequently examined by law students and students of legal philosophy.
15. Gerald Dworkin (born 1937) is a professor of moral, political and legal philosophy.
16. It is important to note the analogous nature of law in Thomas's legal philosophy.
17. In 1987 he was awarded an MA in legal philosophy at NUI, Galway.
18. Most recently should be mentioned at least Norberto Bobbio, in legal philosophy;
19. He was the President of the Australian Society of Legal Philosophy from 2007 to 2014.
20. In 1974, he obtained a post-doctorate degree in Legal Philosophy.
21. He is a member of the American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy.
22. It is apolitical and does not discuss or reveal her legal philosophy.
23. Treatise on Law is Thomas Aquinas' major work of legal philosophy.
24. He works in the areas of moral, political, and legal philosophy.
25. In 2007, he was promoted to reader in political and legal philosophy.
26. It was imported from the legal philosophy of Thomas Aquinas.
27. Dieter Nörr’s research focus was Roman law and legal philosophy.
28. He co-edits the Journal of Legal Philosophy with Hillary Nye.
29. We should be reflective and tolerant to Kaufmann's legal philosophy thought.
30. Spirits of Law" is the core conception of legal philosophy of Montesquieu.
- anti-authoritarian, anti-statist, libertarian and radical interpretations
- left-wing and socialist politics
- other libertarian socialist economic theories
- a fixed body
- a single particular worldview
- many anarchist types
- anarchy diverge
- One reaction
- the anarchist milieu
- a call
- the bitter debates
- anarchist theory
- the time
- the various anarchist schools
- distinct entities
- Inceptive currents
- classical anarchist currents
- the major currents
- organizational and economic aspects
- their ideal society
- an 18th-century economic theory
- Its aims
- free association
- voluntary contract
- monetary reform
- both credit
- a bank
- the people
- individualist and collectivist forms
- his goal
- a "third form
- a revolutionary socialist form
- advocate collective ownership
- the means
- violent revolution
- the dictatorship
- the proletariat
- the stated Marxist goal
- a collectivist stateless society
- a theory