leftists in a sentence
31. During the Industrial Revolution, leftists supported trade unions.
32. The political activities of the church were opposed by some leftists.
33. There were confrontations in which police and leftists died.
34. Leftists sought universal suffrage and greater rights for workers.
35. Leftists looked upon the occupation forces as a "liberation army".
36. As Nearing later recalled: Leftists were liquidated on sight.
37. It was called the "dirty war" (la sale guerre) by leftists in France.
38. Members also included anarchists and other radical leftists.
39. Some Chinese New Leftists prioritize universal human rights.
40. They made a deal with the Ethiopian government to purge the leftists.
41. Leftists like Kanhaiya Kumar subscribe to this definition of "dalits";
42. He has been lionized by liberals, nationalists, and leftists alike.
43. Members also included anarchists and other radical leftists.
44. Pro-communist leftists in Hong Kong challenged British rule.
45. Many of the members had been regarded Marxists and leftists.
46. He was known as one of the leading leftists in his party SPD.
47. According to him, the leftists dominate the Greek universities.
48. Finally, as a result Sarafov was sentenced to death from the leftists.
49. Hainewalde's prisoners consisted mainly of leftists and Jews.
50. He used his new position to purge the party of a number of leftists.
51. The total number of perpetrators is estimated to be 54 leftists.
52. The political activities of the church were opposed by some leftists.
53. China also offered refuge to Indonesian leftists fleeing the violence.
54. From then on, New Leftists controlled the direction of Berkeley Tribe.
55. The 2008 general elections marked the return of the leftists.
56. The front is mainly secular and ranges from liberals to leftists.
57. As Wolfe (2010) notes, "no one hated liberals more than leftists".
58. Some leftists stayed inside holding up "Never again fascism!"
59. Thousands of civilians, including leftists and Islamists took part.
60. Therefore, working-class leftists formed or joined local clubs.