largely in a sentence
121. This is due largely to budget;
122. Opinion was largely polarized.
123. Reviews were largely positive.
124. she was largely an autodidact.
125. was largely filmed in Arcadia.
126. This talk was largely bluster;
127. Vampires are largely solitary;
128. Enes' policies largely failed;
129. The dam was largely undamaged.
130. and run largely by volunteers.
131. Tools are largely traditional.
132. The story alters largely here;
133. This largely died out by 1900.
134. the poem is largely pastoral.
135. however, this largely failed.
136. Garrow was largely forgotten;
137. Marshall was largely a loner.
138. They are largely piscivorous.
139. largely upheld EPA's actions.
140. Doetsch is largely forgotten.
141. It is now largely demolished;
142. The terrain is largely hilly.
143. It was built largely in iron.
144. produced largely as a daycab.
145. Summits are largely forested.
146. Its fabric is largely intact.
147. He was largely self-educated.
148. It is largely disarticulated.
149. The forest is largely intact.
150. Crops were largely destroyed.
- great deal
- very much
- large part
- big part
- great extent
- by and large
- most part
- large degree
- for the most part
- as a rule
- has extensively
- has largely
- very largely
- in general
- significant extent
- in large measure
- in large part
- substantial part
- significant majority
- in the main
- in most
- in their majority