keratinized in a sentence
1. The tough keratinized scales provide body armour and some are fused to the skull.
2. Keratinized epidermal cells are constantly shed and replaced.
3. In structure, it consists of a keratinized stratified squamous epithelium;
4. The majority of the skin on the body is keratinized.
5. Non-keratinized cells allow water to "stay" atop the structure.
6. They may be hard ("keratinized") or soft.
7. Physically ablative methods are more likely to be effective on keratinized warts.
8. Skin and fingernails are made of a similar type of keratinized protein as hair.
9. The creature is elongated and armored with several keratinized joints.
10. The tadpoles have keratinized mouthparts.
11. Keratinized spades on the inside of each hind foot aid it in digging.
12. Even keratinized tissue can undergo further level of hyperkeratinization;
13. The fungus attacks keratinized areas of a frog's body.
14. Males also have a pad of keratinized skin in front of the pelvic fins.
15. B. dendrobatidis infects the keratinized skin of amphibians.
16. This is caused by loss of keratinized scutes and some bony tissue loss.
17. Under the microscope, OKCs vaguely resemble keratinized squamous epithelium;
18. The warts are large and have keratinized projections, hence the species name.
19. Dorsum has keratinized tubercles of variable sizes, conical or rounded.
20. Males have keratinized spines on the dorsum, flanks, and upper surfaces of limbs.
21. The skin has warts bearing a small keratinized spine;
22. the skin is granular, with round keratinized granules and small and large warts.
23. Sexually active males have a pair of keratinized thumb spines.
24. The lip is thinly keratinized and has a high concentration of eleidin.
25. Keratinized squamous epithelium is present in the gingiva and hard palate.
26. Its growth is usually stops at the keratinized layer of the skin.
27. Finger tips are dilated into keratinized, bulbous tips.
28. Fully keratinized cells without a nucleus are called "floes".
29. This is hypothesized to be indicators of a thickened dermis or keratinized skin.
30. Positive cell located in or adjacent to keratinized pear.