hourly bus services in a sentence
1. There are hourly bus services from both Barcelona and Toulouse airports to Andorra.
2. There are hourly bus services from both the Barcelona and Toulouse airports to Andorra.
3. There are hourly bus services to Leicester, Hinckley and Coalville.
4. Regular (almost hourly) bus services link Ferns to Dublin and Rosslare are provided by a number of companies.
5. The station is linked to both Tiverton and to Cullompton by hourly bus services that call at a bus stop in the station car park.
6. March 1914 also saw the inauguration of half hourly bus services on a Sunday between Melbourne and Prahan.
7. The village is linked to Inverness by broadly hourly bus services, which are provided by Stagecoach Group.
8. There are also hourly bus services to Benidorm and Torrevieja.
9. Hourly bus services (except Sunday) operate to Tenterden, Rye, and Hastings.
10. At the station exit, there are hourly bus services.
11. Jacobs Well has roughly half-hourly bus services to and from Guildford and Woking.
12. The R494 route connects Birdhill to the M7. Public transport is provided by Bus Éireann who provide hourly bus services to Limerick and Dublin from Birdhill.
13. It is served by hourly bus services and Llanaber railway station on the Cambrian train line.
- both Barcelona and Toulouse airports
- The nearest railway station
- (6 mi
- the 1,435 mm
- in)-gauge line
- 16 mi
- the French high-speed trains
- the SNCF
- 3 ft
- metre gauge trainline
- the SNCF's 1,435 mm gauge line
- the RENFE's 1,668 mm
- direct Intercités de Nuit trains
- certain dates
- telephone and internet services
- the Andorran national telecommunications company
- The same company
- the technical infrastructure
- national broadcasting
- digital television
- the first country
- a direct optical fiber link
- all homes
- The first commercial radio station
- 12 October
- essential public services
- the entity ORTA
- 13 April
- the public company
- Televisió d'Andorra
- the public radio
- an autochthonous television channel
- only the national public television network Andorra Televisió
- Additional TV and radio stations
- digital terrestrial television
- three national newspapers
- several local newspapers