hoc in a sentence
91. Et hoc nullatenus omittatis periculo incumbente.
92. Most of these were ad hoc or guest appearances.
93. On that day he put on his first ad hoc BMX race.
94. A number of ad hoc committees are also in place.
95. It also engages in ad hoc and one-off projects.
96. The London School Board was an ad hoc authority.
97. It can also be a form of wireless ad hoc network.
98. the station's three-letter station code is HOC.
99. Sumitur pro ipso hoc metallo pensili non signato.
100. There are other ad-hoc specifications also used.
101. He also participated in ad hoc law commissions.
102. Still, his reforms were ad hoc and experimental.
103. with a crowd sing-along, in a less ad-hoc nature.
104. The ad hoc nature of the game was controversial.
105. At its base is written Hoc est enim Corpus Meum.
106. Ad hoc testing is the least formal test method.
107. It operated scheduled and ad hoc cargo services.
108. They are called "ad hoc polymorphic functions".
109. Ad hoc courts handed verdicts during the riots.
110. some other models may qualify on an ad hoc basis.
111. It hosts a four player ad hoc multiplayer mode.
112. Such implied terms operate as ad hoc gap fillers.
113. Expert groups may be set up on an ad hoc basis.
114. In 2006, he published his memoirs, Unde hoc mihi.
115. ...Hoc Quod est pulchri Templum, est pulchrius.
116. Furthermore, boasts of a co-op online or ad-hoc.
117. Kocsis became Chairman of that ad hoc committee.
118. He has also been active in ad hoc arbitrations.
119. XVIII OPUS HOC F. PAULI MORIGII SIMULACRUM ANN.
120. It was a "piecemeal, AD hoc" approach, he said.