his thunderbolt in a sentence
1. Soon, Zeus threw his thunderbolt between the fighting brothers and separated them.
2. Zeus cast the fury of his thunderbolt at the Titans, defeating them and throwing them into Tartarus.
3. Zeus with his thunderbolt was quickly victorious, and Typhon was also imprisoned in Tartarus.
4. Zeus cast the fury of his thunderbolt at the Titans, defeating them and throwing them into Tartarus, with the Hundred-Handers as their guards.
5. So he killed Asclepius with his thunderbolt.
6. According to Nonnus, Zeus, with his thunderbolt, destroyed: highheaded Campe ... for all the many crooked shapes of her whole body.
7. For this sin of hubris, Zeus eventually struck him down with his thunderbolt and destroyed the town.
8. Vritra's mother, Danu, who was also the mother of the Dānava race of Asuras, was then attacked and defeated by Indra with his thunderbolt.
9. The reverse of these coins abandoned the Seleucid god Apollo in favour of a depiction of Zeus preparing to throw his thunderbolt.
10. Similarly, Zeus throws his thunderbolt to bring storm.
11. I suppose he could have been better because his 'Thunderbolt' was interesting, but the situations they were in were pretty juvenile.
12. Ambatha was frightened when he saw Vajrapāni manifest above the Buddha's head ready to strike the Brahmin down with his thunderbolt.
13. The reverse of these coins depicted Zeus preparing to throw his thunderbolt.
14. He breaks up a fight between Hercules and Thor with his thunderbolt, and makes them clasp hands in friendship.
15. After Johnny inadvertently says his magic word "Cei-U", his Thunderbolt appears and transforms the three kids into their Marvel counterparts.
16. After not getting any reply Indra became enraged and threatened him with his thunderbolt.
17. She replies that she would only perform the rite if Baʿal should set his thunderbolt in the sky and flash his lightning.
18. Following the death of Zeus, she inherits both his thunderbolt and the leadership of the Pantheon.
19. Following Zeus' death, she inherits his position and wields his thunderbolt.
20. The sculptor of the original miniatures, Tom Meier, released a new set of 6 designs under his Thunderbolt Mountain label in 2004.
21. Lt. Robert Dunnavant, of the 437th Fighter Squadron, spent 8 hours and 45 minutes in the air in his Thunderbolt.
22. He was also involved in the design of his Thunderbolt car at the Bean Cars factory in Tipton, Staffordshire (now West Midlands).
23. Obiang won the 2017-18 West Ham goal of the season award for his thunderbolt strike against Tottenham.
24. His thunderbolt against St. Johnstone at Somerset was particularly memorable.
25. Ares betrays Zeus, imprisoning him and stealing his thunderbolt.
26. The raid earned Radziwiłł his 'thunderbolt' nickname.
27. But Indra drew his thunderbolt weapon to hurl at the Brahmins.
28. I suppose he could have been better because his 'Thunderbolt' was interesting, but the situations they were in were pretty juvenile.
29. Johnny is instantly infatuated with her, and is reproached by his Thunderbolt.
30. Thunder and lightning are caused when Zeus hurls his thunderbolt.
- the fighting brothers
- a solution
- an Attican king
- all his duties
- this people
- the same extent
- one point
- This annoyed Zeus
- the entire family
- a just king
- a good devotee
- Apollo's words
- an eagle
- the eagle
- Periphas' wife
- a vulture
- her wish
- three kinds
- Each human being
- four arms and fours legs
- two identical faces
- opposite sides
- four ears
- their insolence
- their manners
- necessary repairs
- the individual shape
- their heads
- their skin
- the abdomen
- the skin
- the wrinkles
- the chest
- a few wrinkles
- the navel
- their punishment
- the face
- the half
- the neck