his second match in a sentence
1. his second match was against Durham later that season.
2. He defeated Arnoldo Parés of Argentina in his second match.
3. In his second match - his league debut - he scored nine;
4. His second match, however, was a different story.
5. In his second match at Lords he was out for a second ball duck.
6. In his second match for Namibia, he took four wickets.
7. Barath scored his maiden century in his second match.
8. In his second match for the Royals, he hit a half-century.
9. He scored a duck on his debut, and 11 runs in his second match.
10. In his second match he received a Man of the Match award.
11. He made a 47 ball 54 on his second match of the latter tour.
12. His second match was against Japan.
13. In his second match he achieved seven for 46 against Somerset.
14. However, he went on to score 86* in his second match.
15. This was his second match in a new wing-back role.
16. He was eliminated in his second match, coming in tenth place.
17. He lost his second match, a dead rubber, against George Dodd.
18. He lost his second match to Mikhail Youzhny in straight sets.
19. In October 15, he played his second match against Iran.
20. 5 days later he played his second match against Al-Shabab.
21. He lost his second match against Chul Soon-Hwang.
22. In his second match, he defeated Chris Brookes.
23. Lalnunfela scored his second match goal in the second half.
24. Steele was defeated by Ulf Herman in his second match for EWP.
25. He won his second match over Mohamed Said Abdel Wehab.
26. He lost his second match against György Gedó.
27. He lost his second match against Payao Poontarat.
28. He scored in his second match against Boca Unidos on 5 April.
29. In his second match against Lancashire he scored 119 runs.
30. He was eliminated in his second match by Adam Batirov.
- his first top-level singles title
- six additional tournaments
- U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships
- Stuttgart Outdoor
- career prize money
- just 43 tournaments
- the fastest anyone
- that level
- the open-era record
- most consecutive victories
- a male teenager
- His year-end ranking
- second-ranked Ivan Lendl
- top-ranked Mats Wilander
- Both the Association
- Tennis Professionals
- Tennis magazine
- the Most Improved Player
- his best Grand Slam event
- the event's traditionalism
- particularly its "predominantly white" dress code
- Strong performances
- a future Grand Slam champion
- the semi-finals
- the US Open semi-finals
- his first Grand Slam
- four sets
- his wig
- the match
- his second Grand Slam
- defending champion Boris Becker
- His opponent
- which time
- his coach
- a pro
- three sets
- The rivalry
- these two American players
- high note