his masterpieces in a sentence
1. It was designed by Antoni Gaudí, and is considered one of his masterpieces.
2. Wagner's late dramas are considered his masterpieces.
3. One of the earliest exhibitions included 21 of his masterpieces from 1910 to 1941.
4. Amadis de Gaule (1684) and Roland (1685) are his masterpieces.
5. XXI:2), and considered by many to be one of his masterpieces.
6. Thanneer , Otran and Pathinetaavathu atchakodu are his masterpieces.
7. His masterpieces include three statues of the Biblical hero David.
8. They are regarded among his masterpieces.
9. In 1962, Delibes published Las ratas (The rats), one of his masterpieces.
10. Fiorentino was the main designer and part contractor of his masterpieces.
11. He was authority for many, because of his high court function and his masterpieces.
12. Today, it is considered one of his masterpieces.
13. Only his masterpieces survived.
14. His masterpieces are exhibited all around the world.
15. His painting of St. Carlo Borromeo is considered among his masterpieces.
16. His masterpieces are illustrated books containing 354 sheets of woodcuts.
17. His masterpieces include: Haldar was a budding poet throughout his life.
18. The frescoes of Bernardino in the cupola are considered among his masterpieces.
19. His masterpieces has been around the world including:
20. Among these novels, Pulayathara has been considered as one of his masterpieces.
21. Director Satyajit Ray admired those collections and used for his masterpieces.
22. This is where he began development of his masterpieces.
23. This is where he began development of his masterpieces.
24. Most of his masterpieces also depict rural life in his town in Nueva Ecija.
25. The painting is counted among his masterpieces.
26. His masterpieces were created from 1840 to 1850.
27. Overall Sergey is known for unwillingness to sell many of his masterpieces.
28. indeed, the last of his "masterpieces".
29. The Old Medical College is considered "one of his masterpieces".
30. Feature of his masterpieces is a unique combination of porcelain with jewelry.
- the Greek art
- the Greek philosophical conceptions
- the natural-philosophy
- the metaphysical theory
- a simple material-form
- the senses
- the appearances
- his theory
- the older animism
- the absolute representation
- vigorous life
- unnaturally simplified forms
- a transcendental mathematical relation
- imperfect imitations
- the celestial world
- a great influence
- post-Archaic art
- The Greek architects
- the mathematical relation
- the esthetic perfection
- a divine reason
- the Greek belief
- ideal forms
- his metaphysical theory
- imperfect duplicates
- the intellectual celestial ideas
- the same root
- the word idea
- a thing ἰδείν
- the Greek mind
- Plato's time
- his theories
- The Greek sculptors
- the proportions
- the sensible