high note in a sentence
1. However, the game still ended on a high note for Russell.
2. The 1990s began on a high note.
3. He ended the year on a high note;
4. Truex's season began on a high note.
5. I wanted to end my Test career on a high note.
6. He can really go for a high note.
7. The next two seasons did not end on such a high note.
8. Bourne's career ended on a high note.
9. On this high note, Gabriel retired from the Sounders.
10. "We were like, all right, let's end on a high note."
11. "I think Rob's goal was to leave the character on a high note.
12. The film ends on a high note for the reunited lovers.
13. Sebastian James Taylor Label: High Note Int'l Multi-Media Corp.
14. Her vocal trademark is a growl before hitting a high note.
15. McElwain's tenure at CSU began on a high note.
16. The Vandals finished the season on a high note;
17. High Note is a 1960 Warner Bros.
18. It turns out the note (a red-faced "High Note") is drunk;
19. We would like to leave on a high note."
20. Despite the loss, the movie ends on a high note.
21. Iowa looked to end its season on a high note.
22. to end their IWS careers on a high note.
23. Ending on a High Note may refer to:
24. He would hold a high note for a duration of one minute.
25. But I did let out the best high note of my career."
26. Nelson sings the high note during its bridge.
27. The season did not end on such a high note though.
28. begins on a high note that is held with a fermata.
29. In February 2020, the film was re-titled The High Note.
30. It is a high note, fond and deep and sustained."
- its first Davis Cup
- his only Tennis Masters Cup
- Wimbledon champion Stefan Edberg
- fellow Bollettieri Academy
- the clothes
- a completely white outfit
- the quarterfinals
- that occasion
- five sets
- Agassi's Grand Slam tournament breakthrough
- two former Wimbledon champions
- No other baseliner
- the United States' Davis Cup
- their second Davis cup title
- the only doubles
- the early part
- his Wimbledon title defense
- eventual champion
- wrist surgery
- new coach
- a tactical, consistent approach
- his resurgence
- the first week
- the French Open and Wimbledon
- the Canadian Open
- the 1994 US Open
- Michael Chang
- Michael Stich
- Australian Open
- Key Biscayne
- late night
- April 1995
- 30 weeks
- the fall indoor season
- Chris Woodruff
- Doug Flach
- the Olympic Games
- Sergi Bruguera
- only 24