gut in a sentence
91. a smaller gut; faster basal metabolism;
92. Strait Street is also known as The Gut.
93. I feel in my gut it's the right thing."
94. are also ingested and live in the gut.
95. The farm was called the Rauscher Gut.
96. I wrote instinctively and from the gut;
97. Gut microbiome has a relation to ASD.
98. Beekerhof. Gut Porz. Helpenstein mill.
99. In 2001, the Edeka own brand "Gut &
100. CD3: Gut/EU0161836ERE CD5: Gut/CDGUT66
101. The farm was called the Rauscher Gut.
102. Skin and gut infections are also known.
103. The frets are wound-on nylon or gut.
104. In 1991, Davies and Gut formed MIASMA;
105. Jean-Paul Gut denied the allegations.
106. The gills, mouth, and gut lining form.
107. They infect the epithelium of the gut.
108. They infect the epithelium of the gut.
109. It is one of the predominant gut biota.
110. It is one of the predominant gut biota.
111. It is one of the predominant gut biota.
112. The trophozoites inhabit the gut lumen.
113. The genus also includes gut bacteria.
114. The stream is also known as The Gut.
115. Eia, eia, an dich, mein höchstes Gut.
116. The priapulid worm has a complete gut.
117. Der Krieg soll gut vorbereitet sein;
118. The conclusion of the Durin-gut varies.
119. With this, the Durin-gut ends for good.
120. She trusts her gut and her decision.
- pot belly