grassroots in a sentence
1. grassroots media initiatives;
2. participatory, grassroots democracy;
3. Manute stood for grassroots reconciliation."
4. The Grange is a grassroots organization;
5. From its grassroots beginnings, Roots &
6. CDT's grassroots advocacy reversed the tide.
7. The Vermont Grassroots Party formed in 1994.
8. Grassroots Marketing.
9. grassroots media initiatives;
10. (...) I would rather stick with my grassroots.
11. elite versus grassroots movements;
12. grassroots communication;
13. The sport's grassroots popularity was waning.
14. Grassroots Campaigns, Inc.
15. GRASSROOTS TO BLUEGRASS Eddie &
16. BEST GRASSROOTS EVENT 2000trees Festival.
17. Wolfe ran a Grassroots campaign.
18. This is grassroots rugby.
19. He has been a grassroots political organizer.
20. The Grassroots Party nominated Dennis Peron.
21. I am as grassroots as it comes.
22. and (3) Grassroots Lawyering.
23. MAD is a not-for-profit grassroots operation.
24. Some of its work is grassroots activist work.
25. Iambakey was a grassroots organizer.
26. They started a nationwide grassroots movement.
27. Grassroots outreach is a major focus of THL.
28. Grassroots Movements as Global Actors;
29. They are a purely grassroots organisation.
30. But at the grassroots things are murkier.
- folk tale
- ordinary people
- common man
- ordinary citizens
- ordinary citizen
- average citizen
- grass roots
- ordinary canadians
- average person
- at the base
- grassroots level
- from the base
- base line
- said base
- grass root
- bottom up
- everyday citizens
- average citizens
- for the base
- ordinary human
- staging ground
- very basic
- at a local level
- average man
- by the base