geneticists in a sentence
31. The modern synthesis bridged the gap between experimental geneticists and naturalists;
32. Geneticists are limited in how they can obtain data from human populations.
33. The way was open for geneticists to conclude that Mendelism supported Darwinism.
34. Geneticists can also use this method to infer the presence of certain genes.
35. Classical geneticists would have used phenotypic traits to map the new mutant alleles.
36. He became one of the most influential theoretical population geneticists.
37. The geneticists estimated that about 2–3 million men bear this haplotype.
38. Classical geneticists would have used phenotypic traits to map the new mutant alleles.
39. Wright was one of the few geneticists of his time to venture into philosophy.
40. The way was open for geneticists to conclude that Mendelism supported Darwinism.
41. Geneticists also began to modify the genes of seeds using x-rays and colchine.
42. The process of portrait-mapping has provided tools for geneticists and pedigree analysis;
43. After the death of Stalin in 1953, the Soviet persecution of geneticists began to ease.
44. Some of these geneticists developed it into the mutation theory of evolution.
45. Early studies of "directed mutation" were performed by German geneticists.
46. He sides with geneticists, socio-biologists and evolutionary psychologists.
47. The underlying mutation rate used by the geneticists is more questionable.
48. Many geneticists doubted that genes, as definable entities even existed.
49. The geneticists estimated that about 2–3 million men bear this haplotype.
50. It exists to provide DNA specimens to geneticists who are researching autism.
51. In 2008, geneticists discovered a calcium receptor on the tongues of mice.
52. The four meet twins Heather and Heidi who are geneticists working in isolation.
53. The geneticists, if you read their papers, have long been using code words.
54. His sons were the geneticists John H. Edwards (1928-2007) and A.W.F. Edwards (1935-).
55. Some geneticists conducting studies in Jewish genetics have challenged Elhaik's methods.
56. There he had the opportunity to study with acclaimed geneticists, such as James Crow.
57. She is a retired professor and geneticists from the University of California at Davis.
58. Redundancy is well known in biology - it is the bane of developmental geneticists.
59. The first sequenced individual human genomes belonged to famous geneticists J.
60. Both whole-genome studies show the technique's promise, geneticists say.