four teams in a sentence
1. and four teams in five years.
2. Four teams played 24 games each.
3. Four teams each played 24 games.
4. Four teams each played 24 games.
5. and four teams in five years.
6. Four teams played 30 games each.
7. Four teams played 24 games each.
8. Four teams played 30 games each.
9. Four teams played 18 games each.
10. The league sat at four teams.
11. Groups of four teams are formed.
12. Four teams of four writers.
13. Divisão Especial: Four Teams.
14. Four teams reached the final.
15. Four teams entered the season.
16. Four teams competed.
17. which involved four teams.
18. A total of four teams competed.
19. Four teams compete each bout.
20. Four teams take part.
21. Two pools of four teams.
22. The four teams competing:
23. Four teams were relegated;
24. Four teams compete.
25. Four teams participated.
26. Twenty-four teams participated.
27. Twenty-four teams participated.
28. Twenty-four teams participated.
29. It was contested by four teams.
30. It was contested by four teams.
- the thirteen opponents
- each team
- the 16-game regular season schedule
- a pre-determined formula
- Each AFC team
- the other teams
- their respective division
- 10 other games
- their schedule
- the NFL
- a particular team's final divisional standing
- The remaining 8 games
- the roster
- two other NFL divisions
- a standard cycle
- the 2012 regular season schedule
- the AFC West
- every team
- the AFC North and NFC South
- non-divisional competition
- common opponents
- the two games
- the team's prior-season divisional standing
- each season
- two wild cards
- (non-division winners
- best regular season record
- the AFC qualify
- the playoffs
- The AFC playoffs
- the AFC Championship Game
- Both the AFC
- The AFL
- eight teams
- two more expansion clubs
- the Miami Dolphins
- the AFL's launch
- the Cleveland Browns
- the then-Baltimore Colts
- the ten former AFL teams