four classes in a sentence
1. There are four classes —
2. Fossett held them in four classes.
3. the current Synod has four classes.
4. All four classes are worn around the neck.
5. The hooker refers to four classes of boats.
6. There are three or four classes (each of 28-32).
7. Since then, it is contested in four classes.
8. There are four classes organised by age.
9. They were divided into four classes;
10. The series currently has four classes;
11. Note: Cars competed in four classes:
12. It was divided into four classes.
13. The four colors represent the four classes.
14. The colors represent the four classes.
15. The order is divided into four classes:
16. Sixteen aircraft competed in four classes.
17. The Yal Devi offers Four classes of travel.
18. The order has a collar and four classes.
19. There are four classes in Boccia.
20. School consisted of four classes.
21. It is awarded in four classes:
22. The decoration consists of four classes:
23. Cars competed in the following four classes.
24. Cars competed in the following four classes.
25. Cars competed in the following four classes.
26. By 1911, the school operated four classes.
27. It was issued in four classes:
28. The order consists of four classes:
29. The order consists of four classes:
30. There are four classes of ship for both sides.
- vertebrate animals
- four limbs
- the eggs
- the female
- several membranes
- these membranes
- various strategies
- the vulnerable aquatic larval stage
- one or two frogs
- brackish water
- mangrove swamps
- salt water lakes
- moist habitats
- a simplified anatomy
- two evolutionary trends
- an unusually large genome
- a slower growth and development rate
- their size
- their rapid metamorphosis
- all other known lines
- a remodeling
- the feeding apparatus
- the metamorphosis
- an early stage
- the larvae
- The largest species
- a metamorphosis
- the whole metamorphosis
- the egg
- An anamniotic terrestrial egg
- less than 1 cm
- diffusion problems
- a size
- a limit
- a microhylid frog
- an average length
- a genus
- the world's ten smallest frog species
- (Andrias davidianus
- the largest amphibian