four-year in a sentence
1. Four-year-old tree.
2. Each serves a four-year term.
3. All serve four-year terms.
4. It became four-year in 1976.
5. All serve four-year terms.
6. All serve four year terms.
7. they serve four-year terms.
8. He served a four-year term.
9. It is a four-year program.
10. He serves a four-year term.
11. He serves a four-year term.
12. and a four-year high school.
13. Twenty-four-year-old Maj.
14. all serve four-year terms.
15. All serve four-year terms.
16. Each serve four year terms.
17. many had four-year degrees.
18. It is a four-year program.
19. Four Year Strong.
20. Four-year courses.
21. He signed a four-year deal.
22. Four-year B.Tech.
23. He won a four-year term.
24. After his four-year course.
25. He was a four-year starter.
26. He left a four-year-old son.
27. This is a four-year program.
28. a four-year deal.
29. Four Year Strong Production
30. She served a four-year term.
- as of fall 2015
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, University of South Alabama
- Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Auburn University
- Tuskegee University
- University of Alabama School of Dentistry
- University of Alabama
- Samford University
- University of Alabama School of Law
- Birmingham School of Law
- Cumberland School of Law
- Miles Law School
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
- the Alabama Commission on Higher Education
- the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education
- the University of Alabama
- fall 2016
- Troy University
- Phenix City
- University of North Alabama
- Spring Hill College
- the Southern Association of Colleges
- the Association for Biblical Higher Education
- the Council on Occupational Education
- the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges
- U.S. News &
- World Report