forefeet in a sentence
1. Occasionally, only trackways from the forefeet are found.
2. Their bows had an early example of bulbous forefeet.
3. The forefeet are plantigrade, and the hind feet semi-digitigrade.
4. Grooming consists of wiping the forefeet rapidly along the mouth.
5. Its large, hairless, spade-shaped forefeet are adapted for digging.
6. When finished eating, they wiped their mouths with the forefeet.
7. The large claws of the forefeet help the skunk dig and grasp prey.
8. Its forefeet are smaller than its hind feet, each with three toes.
9. The forefeet have five digits each;
10. The forefeet have five distinct toes, each with moderately developed claws.
11. Unlike the first, this trackway preserved traces of the forefeet.
12. The forefeet and claws are very small, but the hindfeet are very large.
13. The forefeet have five claws, while the rear have four.
14. It climbs by moving both forefeet and both hindfeet alternately.
15. The forefeet are slender, and there is no tail.
16. Once a food item is detected, it digs a small hole using its forefeet.
17. The forefeet are heavily adapted for digging, with powerful curved claws.
18. Forefeet almost white, very long and reddish claws.
19. Claws of forefeet long, middle claw about 5mm.
20. Forefeet are brown in color.
21. Snout, ears, and forefeet are pink colored.
22. The forefeet are cinnamon-brown and have blackish brown furs at the soles.
23. The forefeet are large for use in swimming and digging.
24. Unlike the first, this trackway preserved traces of the forefeet.
25. Unlike the first, this trackway preserved traces of the forefeet.
26. big or wide forefeet;
27. The forefeet are white as are the outer surfaces of the rear legs.
28. There are five pads on the forefeet and six on the hindfeet.
29. These figures include two horses, both with webbed forefeet;
30. The scales of the forefeet are webbed;