fish hooks in a sentence
1. Bone was used for delicate items such as fish-hooks and needles.
2. Son became one of the world's largest manufacturers of fish hooks.
3. They carved them into fish hooks and lures.
4. Fish hooks, knives, waterproof boots and rope were all made in the town.
5. Small pieces of bone were also used to make fish hooks.
6. There is an enormous variety of fish hooks in the world of fishing.
7. These fish hooks were made from sea shells.
8. There are a large number of different types of fish hooks.
9. The bones would be carved into items such as needles and fish hooks.
10. Many modern pendants are not functional fish hooks.
11. As one writer observed, "like a tangle of fish hooks".
12. Copper fish hooks were also recovered from this site.
13. There is an enormous variety of fish hooks.
14. With a single punch, he reduces the ship's anchor to a pile of fish hooks.
15. archaeological remains and fish hooks have been found.
16. New technology such as fish hooks appear among bone and antler implements.
17. She also appeared as Hammu in Fish Hooks and as Fangs in Liv and Maddie.
18. including awls, knives, and fish hooks;
19. Fish hooks dating back to early Minoan Crete are also exhibited.
20. He voices the character Headphone Joe on Disney's Fish Hooks.
21. It would also have fish-hooks for catching available fresh fish.
22. The company eventually became the world's largest producer of fish hooks.
23. The company eventually became the world's largest producer of fish hooks.
24. Bone was used for fish hooks, needles etc.
25. These included awls, punches, fish hooks, bone needles, and hide scrapers.
26. These included awls, punches, fish hooks, bone needles, and hide scrapers.
27. These included awls, punches, fish hooks, bone needles, and hide scrapers.
28. Fish hooks made of stone were found in Amakusa.
29. Fish-hooks, needles, and tweezers, also appear in both traditions.
30. She is also known for her work on Class of 3000 and Fish Hooks.
- red flannel
- green frogs
- This response
- odoriferous prey
- Cave-dwelling amphibians
- immobile prey
- no smell
- complete darkness
- small hinged pedicellate teeth
- a feature
- an uncalcified layer
- one or two rows
- both jaws
- Rana spp
- no teeth
- vomerine teeth
- a facial bone
- unwary invertebrates
- Others amphibians
- the Bufo spp
- the Argentine
- Ceratophrys ornata
- inquisitive prey
- its hind feet
- its yellow toes
- leaf litter frogs
- actively hunt prey
- narrow mouths
- wide mouths
- their slightly backward-pointing teeth
- further jaw movements
- its burrow
- The subdued prey
- the yolk
- some move
- algal crusts
- submerged plants
- branchial food traps
- fine particles
- specialised mouthparts