finned in a sentence
1. Ray-finned fishes occur in many variant forms.
2. European conger are ray-finned fish.
3. Long-finned pilot whales spyhopping off Cape Breton.
4. Lampriformes is an order of ray-finned fish.
5. Most species of lobe-finned fishes are extinct.
6. The Amiidae are a family of basal ray-finned fishes.
7. Brakes were improved with finned rear drums.
8. Long-finned pilot whales are very social in nature.
9. The short-finned pilot whale is less populous.
10. The Beryciformes are an order of ray-finned fishes.
11. that is formed by the finned aluminum brake drums.
12. females are often shorter and more round finned.
13. ray-finned fishes such as sinamiids and semionotids;
14. Short-finned molly.
15. It was initially classified as a lobe-finned fish;
16. It had a long snout and a powerful finned tail.
17. 1935 - Deeply finned sump and improved lubrication.
18. Thursius is a genus of prehistoric lobe-finned fish.
19. Zanclites is a genus of prehistoric ray-finned fish.
20. Short-finned pilot whale off Tenerife.
21. Luckeus is a genus of prehistoric lobe-finned fish.
22. Amblypterus is an extinct genus of ray-finned fish.
23. Holophagus is an extinct genus of lobe-finned fish.
24. ray-finned fishes such as sinamiids and semionotids;
25. The lobe-finned fishes share this arrangement.
26. Valencia is a genus of ray-finned fishes.
27. Sinamiidae is an extinct family of ray-finned fish.
28. The Gs.I had a twin finned, strutted biplane tail.
29. Carangiformes is an order of the ray-finned fishes.
30. This is the "Dumbo", a finned octopus.