film societies in a sentence
1. In the 1970s, the Malayalam film industry saw the rise of film societies.
2. He also talked about the formative role of cineclubes, or film societies.
3. Vernon also boasts one of the most successful film societies in Canada.
4. Benegal is the current president of the Federation of Film Societies of India.
5. Moira Armour of the Toronto and Vancouver Film societies;
6. Non-theatrical distribution includes the airlines and film societies.
7. The Dartmouth Film Society is one of the country's oldest student-run film societies.
8. The international body for film societies is the International Federation of Film Societies.
9. In 2015 the New Zealand Federation of Film Societies represented fourteen regions.
10. Other film societies in the United States include:
11. The membership of Australia's film societies varies between 15 and over 1000.
12. ACOFS can provide a state-by-state listing of film societies around Australia.
13. ACOFS is a member of the International Federation of Film Societies.
14. He began to write film criticism and operated several film societies.
15. Thus, it left to a few Film Societies to screen these film;
16. The British Federation of Film Societies was founded in 1932;
17. Film Societies.
18. The film society is a member of the FVFS (Federation of Victorian Film Societies).
19. Public Relations, ActionAid India, ICCO-South Asia and other various Film Societies.
20. The Bangladeshi nominee is decided annually by the Bangladesh Federation of Film Societies.
21. In his early life, he was active in film societies and freelance journalism.
22. Founder member of the Federation of the Film Societies in India.
23. film events and film societies, during last two decades.
24. She was the Honorary Secretary of the Federation of Scottish Film Societies.
25. He is the chairman of Federation of Film Societies of India.
26. Working alongside the British Film Institute and the British Federation of Film Societies.
27. The magazine is owned and published by the Norwegian Federation of Film Societies.
28. Don Quijote Award 2010 of the International Federation of Film Societies.
29. The PHFS is an affiliate member of the British Federation of Film Societies.
30. The film was reviewed by the British Federation of Film Societies.
- Franco's Spain
- an anti-censorship attraction
- the Catalan
- foreign public
- Andorran Group
- (Agrupament Andorrà
- an anti-fascist organization
- the Occitanie's French Resistance
- the French representative
- The Andorran
- the capitalist economy
- two axes
- mass tourism
- the country's tax exemption
- the capitalist boom date
- professional banking
- a tourist attraction
- ski resorts
- cultural entities
- a renovated hotel industry
- a social health insurance system
- The Andorran Government
- the official visit
- the French co-prince Charles de Gaulle
- the economic boom
- national demands
- international openness
- an era
- "Andorran dream
- the American dream
- the Trente Glorieuses
- the mass culture
- radical changes
- this event
- number one transmitter musical radio station
- great importance
- musical hits
- Chanson française
- American Country