feminists in a sentence
91. Her activism has drawn the fascination of modern feminists.
92. Other feminists criticize separatist feminism as sexist.
93. Some feminists threatened to kill Hughes in Plath's name.
94. His suicide note blamed feminists for ruining his life.
95. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier.
96. Miriam is a popular figure among some Jewish feminists.
97. She was roundly condemned by feminists for this assertion.
98. Early feminists admired Vashti's principle and courage.
99. Feminists. Anarchists. Those inspired by the German Greens.
100. This is a source of controversy within Islamic feminists.
101. Canadian feminists publicized the case across the country.
102. Feminists aim to redefine feminine sexuality in this world.
103. "Don't patronize us," she writes to non-haredi feminists.
104. in one passage, Ka refers to them as "Islamic Feminists".
105. Some feminists threatened to kill Hughes in Plath's name.
106. The Second World War virtually silenced Polish feminists.
107. They are in the section titled "Fabulous Feminists of VFA".
108. She also met political, feminists and abolitionist figures.
109. He also criticized western feminists protesting the burqa.
110. The feminists insisted afterward that the story was wrong.
111. Palin has been a member of Feminists for Life since 2006.
112. Feminists. Anarchists. Those inspired by the German Greens.
113. They set precedents for generations of feminists to come.
114. The hashtag "FEW" stands for "Feminists Engage Wikipedia".
115. They assert that most feminists suffer from penis envy;
116. During the 1960s, a few feminists embraced bralessness.
117. "Feminists, Islamists, and Political Change in Turkey".
118. It is an opportunity for all feminists to come together.
119. She is involved in Irish group Sounding the Feminists.
120. I just assumed I was, because of the feminists before me.