fated in a sentence
1. His intentions, however, are ill-fated.
2. But the project was ill-fated.
3. That proved an ill-fated decision.
4. Shimmin's voyage was ill-fated.
5. Gwen's death was simply fated to happen.
6. 01. The Fated Encounter During Wartime.
7. In 2006, Lee starred in the film Fated.
8. The Grassgrubs were ill-fated.
9. And then there was the ill-fated Gen.
10. However, it was fated to be short-lived.
11. King's ill-fated flight.
12. Prior seemed fated to win the commission.
13. In history, nothing is fated.
14. He was fated never to see Zanzibar again.
15. The mission is ill-fated.
16. inequality is fated;
17. Fated may refer to:
18. Suen is an ill-fated CID.
19. the ill-fated lovers Marco and Emily;
20. Ill-Fated Toreador, 1935-1939.
21. It was pretty ill-fated."
22. It was pretty ill-fated."
23. The ill-fated lovers are united in death.
24. Fated to Love You may refer to:
25. 7 Undeniably Fated.
26. The class was ill-fated.
27. Both were ill-fated.
28. D) were similarly ill-fated;
29. There was also an ill-fated venture.
30. Export fetishism seems fated to endure.
- be destined
- in store
- in the offing
- be doomed
- in the cards
- be sure
- be predestined
- be preordained
- be meant