fascists in a sentence
121. The Fascists regained power on 1 April 1944 but kept neutrality intact.
122. Mosley's New Party became the British Union of Fascists (BUF) in 1932.
123. Many fascists left the Party, and his government was about to collapse.
124. One of Salazar's actions was to ban the National Syndicalists/Fascists.
125. Squads of young JPF fascists armed with hairclippers attacked Zazous.
126. During his playing days, Gilligan was a member of the British Fascists.
127. They consider themselves redskins, anti-fascists and Catalan patriots.
128. Just then, the Fascists arrive and make an attempt on the pair's life.
129. Like the European fascists, Integralists were essentially middle class.
130. Translated in Italian, it turned into a cult book among local fascists.
131. Bajmok was liberated from the Hungarian fascists on 19 October 1944.
132. The Italian Fascists' political anthem was called Giovinezza (Youth).
133. Once in power, the fascists serve the interests of their benefactors.
134. He was a member of the French Resistance when fascists occupied France.
135. In 1937 the elected mayors were replaced by appointed loyal fascists.
136. some liberals are gay [...]. Fascists cared about educating children;
137. On May 15, 1921, a group of locals challenged the fascists in Marezige.
138. For example, the Fascists tried to absorb the Church's youth groups.
139. The Fascists invested heavily in promoting Italian culture in Malta.
140. The Fascists invested heavily in promoting Italian culture in Malta.
141. Some words were coined by Benito Mussolini and other Italian Fascists.
142. In the 1920s, Italian fascists targeted Yugoslavs, especially Serbs.
143. From early morning start conflicts between neo-fascists and communists.
144. In the 1930s he was tasked to infiltrate the British Union of Fascists.
145. Stalin, Tito, Pol Pot and also U.S. General Patton were anti-fascists.
146. [...] That's how the 21st-century fascists will essentially take over".
147. [...] That's how the 21st-century fascists will essentially take over".
148. captured by the fascists, Reichlin was providentially freed and saved.
149. He had 'close affinities' to Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists.
150. From her position, she advocated avoiding armed conflict with fascists.