fascists in a sentence
91. After seizing these cities, the Fascists made plans to take Rome.
92. For example, the Fascists tried to absorb the Church's youth groups.
93. The NSB copied elements of the Italian Fascists and German Nazis.
94. He posted his own "Diệt Phát Xít", meaning "Killing Fascists".
95. In this period, the KPD referred to the SPD as "social fascists".
96. This will only serve the monarcho-fascists and British imperialism".
97. He selected the Fascists and appointed Mussolini new Prime Minister.
98. It was not, however, British Union of Fascists policy at any time.
99. Fascists treated Freemasonry as a potential source of opposition.
100. After seizing these cities, the Fascists made plans to take Rome.
101. Fascists have thus commonly campaigned with anti-communist agendas.
102. Omar Mukhtar (Anthony Quinn) leads the resistance to the fascists.
103. 230 Italian Jews took part in the Fascists' March on Rome in 1922.
104. The foreign intervention was seen as humiliating by the fascists.
105. The Fascists made up a small minority in his original governments.
106. By 1928, most of the Italian archaeologists were ardent fascists.
107. The foreign intervention was seen as humiliating by the fascists.
108. Fascists had a greater taste for repressing "unpatriotic" souls.
109. A supporter of right-wing politics, he joined the British Fascists.
110. It presents the entire spectrum from resisters to semi-fascists.
111. Boyle served as leader of the British Fascists units in Scotland.
112. Macciocchi was born in Isola del Liri, the child of anti-fascists.
113. The British Union of Fascists was formed by Oswald Mosley in 1932;
114. The foreign intervention was seen as humiliating by the fascists.
115. She also reported from the meeting of British fascists at Olympia.
116. 230 Italian Jews took part in the Fascists' March on Rome in 1922.
117. Further confrontations with Fascists took place on 5 November 1934.
118. Fascists and reactionaries, all of them has understood the stop.
119. The fascists are there when he arrives, he is surprised and flees.
120. Under pressure from fascists, she left Bologna and moved to Rome.