excavates in a sentence
1. Excavates may be the most basal flagellate lineage.
2. Most excavates have two, four, or more flagella.
3. The pair excavates a new nest each year.
4. The female selects the site for and excavates the redd.
5. Vortigern excavates the hill, freeing the dragons.
6. Retortamonas is a genus of flagellated excavates.
7. The pair excavates a new nest each year.
8. Each pair excavates its own burrow.
9. It occasionally excavates burrows in termite mounds.
10. The woodpecker excavates or reuses holes in trees.
11. It excavates nests in nests of ants and termites.
12. Trichozoa is a group of excavates.
13. Neovahlkampfia is a genus of excavates.
14. Paravahlkampfia is a genus of excavates.
15. Protonaegleria is a genus of excavates.
16. Tetramitus is a genus of excavates.
17. Pseudovahlkampfia is a genus of Excavates.
18. Vortigern excavates the hill, freeing the dragons.
19. The pair then excavates a burrow to start a new colony.
20. Vahlkampfia inornata is a species of excavates.
21. Vahlkampfia avara is a species of excavates.
22. Vahlkampfia jugosa is a species of excavates.
23. The pair then excavates a burrow to start a new colony.
24. Cthulhu macrofasciculumque is a species of excavates.
25. The pair excavates a new nest each year.
26. It digs burrows in sand or excavates them under rocks.
27. Once she excavates an idol of Ellaiyaman.
28. She actively excavates along the Swahili cost of Kenya.
29. The cytoskeleton resembles that of other excavates.
30. Excavates may be the most basal flagellate lineage.
- opens up
- been racking
- been digging
- digs up