educational sciences in a sentence
1. Education and research is also organized under the Faculty of Educational Sciences (lärarutbildningsnämnden).
2. the Faculty of Environmental, Regional and Educational Sciences;
3. management, educational sciences and technological sciences.
4. Educational Sciences;
5. Educational Sciences;
6. Specific programs include Art and Multimedia, Communication Culture and Organizations, and the Educational Sciences.
7. In addition, the university programmes for teachers always include lectures on educational sciences and didactics.
8. Empirical research is currently being expanded in the educational sciences, and it is closely linked to teaching.
9. The late 1990s saw the addition of two new faculties: Educational Sciences in 1996 and Sport Sciences in 1999.
10. 4. Department of Psychology and Educational Sciences.
11. Policy Analysis are in the Educational Sciences Building;
12. In October 2011 the university was renamed to Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences.
13. Mr. Lemke obtained his degree in sport and educational sciences from Hamburg University.
14. Born in Valencia, Spain and married, with one son, Calomarde holds a degree in philosophy and educational sciences.
15. She studied Educational Sciences at the University of Rome La Sapienza.
16. He develops researches in Spain in Educational Sciences in the area of quality of life.
17. Ryckaert studied psychology and educational sciences at the University of Ghent.
18. Ali Doğramacı Institute of Educational Sciences and İhsan Doğramacı Foundation.
19. In 2002, he graduated from the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences.
20. It rewards the excellence and influence of the work and actions of a researcher in the field of educational sciences.
21. She is full Professor at the University of Geneva in the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences.
22. She graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy and Educational Sciences of the National University of La Plata.
23. Between 1967 and 1971 van Geert studied psychology and educational sciences at the Ghent University, Belgium.
24. She holds an honorary doctorate from the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences.
25. Aula Al Ayoubi studied mathematics and educational sciences at the University of Damascus.
26. She graduated from the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences.
27. In 1967, he became a professor and transferred to the Faculty of Educational Sciences of the University of Tehran.
28. She graduated with a bachelors in physical education from the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences in 1993.
29. He obtained his doctorate in educational sciences from the Salesian Pontifical University.
30. She donated her intellectual estate to the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
- higher professional education courses
- The only two graduate schools
- a PhD programme
- The geographical complexity
- the small number
- a full academic programme
- a centre
- virtual studies
- Spanish and French universities
- The Virtual Studies Centre
- (Centre d'Estudis Virtuals
- approximately 20 different academic degrees
- both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Catalan philology
- political sciences
- audiovisual communication
- telecommunications engineering
- East Asia studies
- various postgraduate programmes
- continuing-education courses
- very limited transport links
- its physical isolation
- the nearest major airports
- three hours' drive
- a road network
- (47 mi
- The two main roads
- la Vella
- the CG-1
- the Spanish border
- the CG-2
- the French border
- Bus services
- all metropolitan areas
- many rural communities
- most major routes
- peak travel times
- frequent long-distance bus services
- a daily tour
- the former city