economic crimes in a sentence
1. He was taken to Moscow and charged with fraud, tax evasion, and other economic crimes.
2. exposing and punishing economic crimes such as black market activity;
3. Ye was placed under investigation for economic crimes in 2018.
4. Since the disbanding of the Tax Police, it also investigates economic crimes.
5. He was arrested by the KGB in 1981 and charged with economic crimes.
6. The MJIB is still in the lead position of cracking economic crimes or money-laundry.
7. Significant motive for escape were his economic crimes.
8. The main changes deal with economic crimes and property crimes.
9. He also established a center for economic crimes in Shenzhen.
10. A Fraud squad is a police department which investigates fraud and other economic crimes.
11. The Investigation Bureau handles investigations of criminal and economic crimes.
12. Economic crimes have increased in recent years.
13. From 1982 to 1988, the total number of economic crimes were 218,000.
14. Despite such measures, economic crimes continued to be widespread.
15. In 1951, he joined the Israel Police, and worked in the Department of Economic Crimes.
16. On April 21, Boudin established an Economic Crimes Unit to protect worker's rights.
17. The Economic Crimes Unit investigates cases of Fraud, Forgery and Computer Crimes.
18. He was accused of economic crimes, and nicknamed "raider No. 1 in the CIS".
19. He worked non-political cases including economic crimes, gang crimes, and homicide cases.
20. Many have called for leniency and abolition of the capital punishment for economic crimes.
21. His book Economic Crimes is kept in the US Congress Library.
22. 2. Economic Crimes: Domestic and International Aspects.
23. Ye was detained and put under investigation in March 2018 on suspicion of economic crimes.
24. He was investigated for economic crimes in China's sweeping review of systemic risk.
25. In January 1950 she was sentenced to eleven months in jail for "fraud and economic crimes".
26. A Fraud Squad is a police department which investigates fraud and other economic crimes.
27. On 20 June 2016 she was removed from her ministerial post and charged with economic crimes.
28. Since the disbanding of the Tax Police, it also investigates economic crimes.
29. He also worked in the Economic Crimes Wing of the FIA.
30. At last, it expands on the approaches of determining illegitimacy of economic crimes.
- General Council members
- the Council's political and diplomatic actions
- Andorra's survival
- its sovereignty
- the two world wars
- Nazi-occupied countries
- the British Mi6
- almost 400 fugitives
- Allied military personnel
- pro-Axis informers
- Gestapo agents
- a smuggling black market network
- cinematic art
- totalitarian regimes
- the Hotel Mirador
- a meeting place
- Spanish Republicanism
- film societies
- Franco's Spain
- an anti-censorship attraction
- the Catalan
- foreign public
- Andorran Group
- (Agrupament Andorrà
- an anti-fascist organization
- the Occitanie's French Resistance
- the French representative
- The Andorran
- the capitalist economy
- two axes
- mass tourism
- the country's tax exemption
- the capitalist boom date
- professional banking
- a tourist attraction
- ski resorts
- cultural entities
- a renovated hotel industry
- a social health insurance system