each member in a sentence
1. Each member receives one vote.
2. Each member country has one vote.
3. Each member country has one vote.
4. Each member serves a two year term.
5. Each member serves a four-year term.
6. Each member state has one vote.
7. Each member used a pseudonym;
8. Each member was called;
9. Each member has a single vote.
10. each member gets one vote.
11. Yet each member;
12. Each member state has its own NSRF.
13. Each member of Justice Inc.
14. Tenure of each member is three years.
15. Each member has his own alias.
16. Each member country has an OENFA.
17. Each member has a special skill.
18. Each member serves for six years.
19. Each member serves for 3 or 4 years.
20. Each member serves a six-year term.
21. each member with a respective role.
22. Each member serves a four-year term.
23. Each member serves a four-year term.
24. Each member has their own strengths.
25. Each member is committed to:
26. Each member serves a six-year term.
27. Each member serves a five-year term.
28. Each member serves for 4 years.
29. Each member serves a four-year term.
30. Each member has one vote.
- their own actions
- other enemies
- various charges
- today's anarchists
- their ideological ancestors
- Μilitant black bloc protest groups
- state operators
- the struggle
- anti-fascist action
- hate rallies
- the form
- unjust hierarchy
- their lives
- non-hierarchical collectives
- an anti-authoritarian way
- each decision
- an approach
- Contemporary-era anarchists
- various grassroots movements
- personal autonomy
- mass activism
- the big-A anarchism
- the newly coined term
- a anarchism
- their tendency
- their thoughts
- classical-era anarchism
- classical anarchists
- their opinions
- their thought
- their own experience
- The decision-making process
- small anarchist affinity groups
- a significant tactical role
- various methods
- a rough consensus
- their group
- the need