dwellers in a sentence
1. Eels are bottom dwellers.
2. The Qiang today are mountain dwellers.
3. George Bellows, Cliff Dwellers, 1913.
4. Gobies are generally bottom-dwellers.
5. The basement dwellers are unleashed.
6. Spiny dogfish are bottom-dwellers.
7. They are slow-moving bottom-dwellers.
8. Most pipefishes are marine dwellers;
9. Cliff dwellers may refer to:
10. They are sand dwellers.
11. literally "forest dwellers").
12. "'o'loolekw (= "village") dwellers");
13. no urban dwellers were reported.
14. no urban dwellers were recorded.
15. these are the dwellers of the garden;
16. undersea dwellers;
17. no urban dwellers were recorded.
18. passage users and corridor dwellers.
19. Some species are blind cave-dwellers.
20. They are tree-dwellers and eat fruit.
21. Two species are blind cave-dwellers.
22. They wore Rolex Sea-Dwellers.
23. The community has 2000 dwellers.
24. L. boschmai are bottom dwellers.
25. They are nearly all deepsea dwellers.
27. They are nearly all deepsea dwellers.
28. "Cave dwellers" by Amanda Snyder.
29. They are mostly ground dwellers.
30. literally "village dwellers").
- general public
- for people
- for the inhabitants
- for the people
- local people
- people living
- their population
- for inhabitants
- for northerners
- for residents
- for the natives
- for the residents
- for the villagers
- for their inhabitants