dry regions in a sentence
1. In these and other dry regions, maize production is expected to decrease.
2. Salts may accumulate in dry regions, leading to naturally saline soils.
3. Habitats vary widely, but many species live in dry regions.
4. These live primarily in the dry regions of southern Africa.
5. They are not found in the dry regions of western India.
6. In the hot and dry regions, turbans are large and loose.
7. Human-induced land degradation tends to be particularly serious in dry regions.
8. They congregate in large flocks at waterholes in dry regions to drink and bathe.
9. Salts may accumulate in dry regions, leading to naturally saline soils.
10. It is found in hot dry regions, typically with sparse foliage.
11. Birds from humid regions are darker than those from dry regions.
12. They are found mainly in dry regions with sparse and low thorny scrub vegetation.
13. Hard leaved species have a number of adaptations for surviving dry regions.
14. not suitable for the tropics or hot, dry regions.
15. Prefers dry regions, occurring in temperate to subtropical savannas and steppes.
16. They bring much-needed precipitation to otherwise dry regions.
17. Salts may accumulate in dry regions, leading to naturally saline soils.
18. This species occurs in swamps and pools in dry regions.
19. It occurs in the dry regions of India and Sri Lanka.
20. It is found in dry regions across the Southern United States and into Mexico.
21. It grows in dry regions.
22. From the most dry regions to the wettest zones in the world, India has them all.
23. The dam supplies water for the dry regions of Yeola taluka.
24. This would have advantages for nuclear installations in dry regions.
25. It is a resident of dry regions.
26. It typically grows as a shrub in very dry regions.
27. Yucca campestris grows in deep sands in very dry regions.
28. It is native to the mostly dry regions of southern Africa.
29. Irrigation is needed to make crops grow in dry regions.
30. Using crops like sugarbeet to make biofuels in dry regions must be abandoned.
- fossorial species
- heavy rains
- the calling
- the first male
- a suitable place
- perhaps a pool
- the same place
- The assembled frogs
- frenzied activity ensues
- the usually smaller number
- a direct competition
- elaborate courtship displays
- the female's attention
- long breeding seasons
- the extra time
- rival sperm
- significant morphological change
- typical amphibian development
- an aquatic lifestyle
- external gills
- thyroxine concentration
- thyroxine's effect
- Specific events
- threshold values
- different tissues
- most embryonic development
- the parental body
- many adaptations
- specific environmental circumstances
- horny ridges
- whisker-like skin extensions
- a sensory lateral line organ
- these organs
- controlled cell death
- many discoveries
- an amphibian
- a transparent gelatinous covering
- the oviducts
- This capsule
- The ovum