discloser in a sentence
1. Stevens had been convicted on seven felony counts of failing to report gifts on Senate financial discloser forms one week before the election.
2. On the other hand, if PSIC conducts an investigation and finds no wrongdoing was committed, the Commissioner must report his findings to the discloser and to the organization's chief executive.
3. It was also found, however, that consumers are more willing to attribute successful purchases to the computer and not ascribe blame to the computer for failed purchases if they have "intimate self-disclosure" with the computer, which Moon describes as revelation of personal information that makes the discloser feel vulnerable.
4. The concept of a grace period, under which early disclosure does not prevent the discloser from later filing and obtaining a patent, must be distinguished here from the FTI system.
5. Both FTI and grace period systems afforded the early discloser protection against later filers.
6. This can be explained by the social attraction-trust hypothesis because the partners perceive the discloser as liking and trusting them because they disclosed personal information.
7. Emotional disclosures can increase intimacy because they allow the listener to confirm and support the discloser's self-view.
8. This is because the discloser is not worried about being judged publicly and is able to express their own private thoughts.
9. This all then increases the perceived intimacy of the discloser.
10. Negative posts are also more likely to be ignored by readers in hopes that the discloser will stop and begin to post more positively.
11. Social support is extremely important in disclosure as it makes the discloser feel validated and cared for.
12. Introverts and neurotic individuals have also been shown to feel more comfortable revealing their "true-self" online than in face-to-face conversation and revealing the "real you" has been shown to help the discloser to form close relationships.
13. Testimony on page 76  In a recently filed document in the Federal District Court for western North Carolina The Harleysville Mutual Insurance Company makes the statement that it believes that the arson was set by The Hammocks LLC's "Authorized agents" On January 20 in bankruptcy court for the western region of North Carolina there is a hearing scheduled to argue whether to convert the Richmond Hill Inn from a Chapter 11 to a chapter 7 liquidation, to decide whether to accept "the plan" submitted by the debtor, to appoint the US trustee for the estate and to examine the Hammocks LLC financial discloser statements.The US trustee an employee of the court has objected to the financial discloser statement, "the plan" and has asked the judge to convert the case to a liquidation bankruptcy. The US trustees motion to convert the case to a chapter 7 and/or appoint a chapter 11 trustee was denied in a hearing 20 January 2010  Thus The Hammocks LLC doing business as the Richmond Hill Inn shall remain as debtor in possession in till such time as there is a discharge from bankruptcy court.
14. In 2018, Kim starred in military thriller The Discloser.
15. The Badoglio government had chosen the sites where the refugees would be given hospitality and had assured the feasibility of the operation before the discloser of the Armistice with the Allies which was signed on September 3. When the king of Italy signed the armistice with the Allies however, the plan fell through.
16. A disclosure event is defined by Chaudoir and Fisher as "the verbal communication that occurs between a discloser and a interaction partner regarding the discloser's possession of a concealable stigmatized identity".
17. During the disclosure event, the content – overall depth, breadth, duration, and emotional content – can impact the reaction of the interaction partner, The positive reactions of the interaction partner can, in turn, influence the discloser's behavior.
18. The disclosure can then dramatically impact subsequent individual behavior, specific interactions between the discloser and confidant, and interactions within the broader social context.
19. Lush (company) became the first PDP Discloser in 2011.
20. However, public access to juror information shall be limited to the alphabetized list of the names with no access to the addresses, which are confidential and not subject to discloser without an order of the court.
21. The Discloser is a 2017 South Korean thriller film directed by Hong Ki-seon.
22. The Discloser was director Hong Ki-seon's fourth and last feature film, and his first film in 8 years.
23. He died of a heart attack in December 2016 at the age of 59 (three days after he finished filming The Discloser).
24. The Discloser had its world premiere in the "Hong Ki-seon: The Cinema Beyond Suppression" category at the 21st Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival on July 20, 2017.
25. Stevens had been convicted on seven felony counts of failing to report gifts on Senate financial discloser forms one week before the election.